Moving out...

valentine

So losing my job a few weeks ago really fucked me over financially. Right now I have a dollar bill and some change to my name. As well as an overdrawn bank account.

I just posted a craigslist ad trying to find someone to sublet my room. If I can find someone by the end of the month, I'm moving myself into a friends apartment on the couch while keeping all my shit in a closet. I feel fucking pathetic and apathetic towards just about everything. I cant imagine this being good for the relationship I just happened upon right before getting fired.

I could really use a stiff drink right now.

edit:

Anyone have any recommendations how how to approach my room mate about this. I dont even know how to begin to tell him. I feel like he's gonna be pretty bummed/pissed off.

Any chance you figure out how much money you can make in the interim and give that to your roommate as an option? Like hey man I can afford $700/month, can you cover the rest for X months until I find a better job?

The problem with that idea is that I'll just barely be getting by. I need to actually save up some money instead of putting it all towards rent and then starting over the next month. I've been living like that way too long.

The title of this thread should change to:

Looking for new co-host for vinyl vlog!

lol

i kid i kid

least i better be!!!!!!!

ken jaimee said you can share her side of the bed for a week if you need it!

our landlords gave us a 125 cut in rent when our last roomate moved out so you couldn't stay longer then that but a solid week might help you out!

(oh but if you do you need to spend time organizing my entire record collection so i can actually find shit!)