I fucking hate energy drinks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At sxsw one year all i drank were lo carb monster energy drinks all week. My piss was nuclear green for half a month.

I cant drink that shit anymore. I think the last time I had an energy drink was last summer during my radio internship. Some energy drink was a sponser, so we had cases of that shit in the break room. I drank one because I had no change for a soda and maaaan it sucked bad. Cant remember the brand but i'm sure i'm turned off forever.

i dont know guys, i drink full throttle sometimes cuz it helps me stay up and play video games during the week when im stoned(....was that sorta sterotypical?). i drink it with jager to and boy has that got me into some situations. as far as drinking it for the taste, no thanks. also steven segal has a drink out, i have two in my room in case someone breaks in and i need to break necks. last but not least, look for a drink called retard strength, if you find it, you will laugh for days.

I almost, or never drink energy drinks, cause it doesn't do anything for me, so it's a waste of money, except for the Monsters, wich I drank a lot this summer, with my brother-in-law, cause he's kind of addicted to it...but I think less at this time, but this summer he was drinking about 1-2 Monsters every day, wich is not good at all.

For the last two years Relentless has sponsored the tour the mag puts on. So last year we got a relentless fridge installed and every month we get a delivery of like 8 crates of this shit, it's ridiculous. Only two people in the office actually drink it, i think it's fucking disgusting! Here's the mountain of energy drinks as it was 5 mins ago...

[image]

Guest genericinsight

I've tried Red Bull and Rockstar.

Both were gross.

totally with you Aaron.

If I need an energy boost, I'd rather have coffee, or take an Emergen-C.

A year or so before I started working at AP, they somehow got on the free Red Bull mailing list -- they sent us a mini-fridge, and every 6-8 weeks would send us a half-dozen boxes of the stuff (regular and sugar-free). When I started, I was making virtually zero money so my lunch every single day for months on end was ramen and Red Bull. To this day, I have no idea how my heart did not explode.

A year or so before I started working at AP, they somehow got on the free Red Bull mailing list -- they sent us a mini-fridge, and every 6-8 weeks would send us a half-dozen boxes of the stuff (regular and sugar-free). When I started, I was making virtually zero money so my lunch every single day for months on end was ramen and Red Bull. To this day, I have no idea how my heart did not explode.

How long have you worked there?

How long have you worked there?

I started in July '04. It'll be 4.5 years come this January (which is insane to me).