Official "makes me want to kill" thread of the day

casey

I want to kill abortion protestors.

I have to deliver PAPER to planned parenthood, and I get the usual "baby killer" bullshit.

yesterday, some guy told me I am "a murderer towards whom god's wrath would rain down"

next time, I'm kicking that fucking ladder they use to scream over the fence right out from under them.

I have to deliver PAPER to planned parenthood, and I get the usual "baby killer" bullshit.

yesterday, some guy told me I am "a murderer towards whom god's wrath would rain down"

next time, I'm kicking that fucking ladder they use to scream over the fence right out from under them.

You, sir, get a plus 1 for that. When you do kick that ladder down, you get a +10.

The ones in my town hold up 6 ft. tall pictures of dead, bloody fetuses. Do they not think that seeing something like that is harmful to children? Really, they only care about "human life" until it's out of the womb, then they couldn't care less.

The ones in my town hold up 6 ft. tall pictures of dead, bloody fetuses. Do they not think that seeing something like that is harmful to children? Really, they only care about "human life" until it's out of the womb, then they couldn't care less.

The best part of that is do you think it would look more appealing if you held up a picture of a tumor they removed from a person? Some of those have teeth and hair too, ya know. No medical procedure is pretty, we're pretty gross on the inside.

yeah they did this outside of my highschool, in probably one of the most liberal places in the country.