Able Baker Fox Pre-Order is up

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be equally upset. I was copies of the yellow Able Baker Fox and the screen-printed HWM 2xLP. If I don't get at least one of each for my own collection, I'll be super pissed. I'll throw a tantrum right there at the merch table........well, I might not go that far...

oh, I'll do it too. I think I'll buy my copies right off the bat and check them, and if I can I may try to snag any extras at the end of the show.

So, I know a bunch of people are going and I know a bunch of people said they were going to pick up multiple copies of this, but I want to make sure I have one secured for sure. Anyone wanna grap one specifically for me? PM me so we can work something out! Thanks a head of time.

no drive is too long for HWM. i just drove 40 hours round trip for the bosstones. there's a reason they are called TOUR ONLY presses. go to the show.

some of us live on a different continent. Should we not be allowed to own these records (some of which are required for a full pressing)?

What a fruitless thing to argue about.

While I guess all is fair in love and record collecting, I like the idea that people that made it to the shows get first crack at it, collectors second, and filthy fucking opportunists dead last.

In real life, that is unfortunately not practical. So I guess, being that I'm driving a long way and spending a lot of time and money on this show, I will hope for the best, and if I strike out, feel so bitter and angry about it that it completely sours the experience for me c'est la vie - maybe there will be another time when I'm the one who lucks out.

on a side note, we will be setting up a pre-order for the able baker fox colors that blue collar has and we will also be setting up a test pressing contest. I am pretty stoked.