Of these 3, which movie should I watch?

21 Grams is one hell of a movie. Probably my favorite out of those three.

but its like Requiem for a Dream epically depressing.

Heat wins. I do love Requiem though, so I'll watch 21 Grams later tonight or tomorrow. I can only watch Requiem once every six months or so because I simply can't take the emotional strain that comes with it. You'd think that once you know exactly what's going to happen it'd be easier. Nope.

requiem for a dream made me incredibly fucking angry

?

why?

i dont know, it's just seeing how much drug addiction can control people, and to see how far addicts are willing to go to get their fix. it was just upsetting that people can let themselves go that much like those characters did. i ended up feeling more mad at the characters than sympathetic. but it was probably the initial sympathy that i felt for them that lead to me being so angry with them in the end.

?

why?

i dont know, it's just seeing how much drug addiction can control people, and to see how far addicts are willing to go to get their fix. it was just upsetting that people can let themselves go that much like those characters did. i ended up feeling more mad at the characters than sympathetic. but it was probably the initial sympathy that i felt for them that lead to me being so angry with them in the end.

that actually makes perfect sense...