the new f-mart

Loren's a good person, and people need to not talk shit on her.

I compare it to people talking about Ronnie. He may be a good person, but the things people call him out on are completely true.

Ronnie took peoples' money and/or records and never gave them their records and/or money in return. Loren lets people pay a price they think is fair for records she has for sale, and then she sends them promptly and with care. I think there's a huge difference.

for whatever its worth, loren sold me a couple LPs for very fair prices (ie. nowhere near the prices listed on ebay--practically original retail prices) that she had listed on ebay. all it took was a simple message. they were packed well and shipped the next day with delivery confirmation which is more than i can say for a lot of people who sell shit on this board.

Loren doesn't make the buttons; that's her mom, I think (or maybe her friend? I can't remember). She just sells them on eBay for whoever it is that's making them. The vinyl is all hers, though.

Loren's a good person, and people need to not talk shit on her.

when did people talk shit on her?

saying that her prices are sky-high isn't exactly mean or anything...

Actually, I do know that...

No, you don't. Just because she's sent 1, 2, or 50 packages promptly and with care doesn't mean that everything she sends from here on out will be. You're trying to justify ridiculous prices by saying "my package got here just fine, oh and look, this guy's did too!"

[image]