else

document.write('+':3h6kojhb]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Damn, that is still a lot of orders. I'm just waiting on Solea so my order can ship with my Jealous Sound record.

we are still waiting on Solea, too. If you want your jealous sound to ship separately, email andy at suburban home records dot com. He will send you a checkout link to pay more shipping.

Hmmmm....at 12midnight Mountain Time it'll be 2am here. Historically, I start drinking at about 1 in the afternoon. If I do the math, here...carry the one...yep...I'll probably spend about a thousand dollars...or be passed out. How does this not qualify as date rape.

Crap good point, i guess i will be up at 2am eastern, to blow all my money on records, then get up and head into my skate shop which will be open from 6am-11pm and i plan on spending the greater portion of my day there!

I was so excited to get a VC package in today's mail because I figured it would be my Norma Jean LP as well as my VC Co-op releases, but it was just my Norma Jean LP. :(

your coop titles will go out with the suicide machines order that is going out this week. sorry buddy!

fuck you guys are gonna take all my money away. i hope i can get one of the delicious vinyl shirts.

We will be getting the Delicious Vinyl shirts any day now and there should be no problem getting one. thanks.

I was so excited to get a VC package in today's mail because I figured it would be my Norma Jean LP as well as my VC Co-op releases, but it was just my Norma Jean LP. :(

your coop titles will go out with the suicide machines order that is going out this week. sorry buddy!

Yay! I am looking forward to your big package, Virgil. Please, give me your big package soon.

Also, wanna fuck?

I wonder if my co-op releases were shipped with my Dillinger 4 order, or just by themselves.

More than likely with your d4, if we found a pre-order, we shipped it with the pre-order. If we didn't, we shipped them on their own.