New Bannon Prints Up at Deathwish

matt

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giclee:

Unfortunately the price to print those is so high that you will never see a price drop in them.

The last of the Hephaestus and Poseidon prints are being manufactured now for Print To Order customers.

Silkscreened Prints:

Thanks to everyone who has ordered them, it is appreciated. Keep my hand in your thoughts as it signs and numbers these 800 prints...

-J.

Oh, I didn't mean I was waiting for the price to drop, I meant the smaller, silk-screened versions of those prints. I thought the price you were charging for the giclees was really low, considering what folks said about their cost. These prints are awesome, I'd ask for more but between your hand and my wallet this is probably just right.

i've pretty much decided i always need to buy jake's prints now, otherwise i'll regret it. an example would be the killing the dream - fractures print. had it in my cart but changed my mind at the last second. bad move.

anyway, i grabbed a green trap them and silver jane. i can't wait to see this in person.

i've pretty much decided i always need to buy jake's prints now, otherwise i'll regret it. an example would be the killing the dream - fractures print. had it in my cart but changed my mind at the last second. bad move.

anyway, i grabbed a green trap them and silver jane. i can't wait to see this in person.

Yea Im still pissed at myself for not picking up that KTD print.

seems everything is still available but i'm not really feeling either of these prints. I was really hoping for a limited run of the origianl styles janes to coincide with the lp repress but i guess thats not happening now. plus i sholuld frame all the stuff i've got sitting in tubes before i fork out for more prints!