Recently Watched Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished season 2 of DEXTER....such a great show, can't believe it took me this long to get into it.

is the third season currently airing on showtime?

third season has already aired. it wasn't as HOLY SHIT WTF tense as the other seasons, but it takes a ton of time to building character relations and stuff, and is still really good.

I watched "The Midnight Meat Train" tonight. It has Vinnie Jones in it from Snatch, Lock Stock, etc. It's directed by Ryûhei Kitamura, who directed Versus and Alive. The film has some decent gore in it. Some of the special effects aren't that great but some rule it. Definitely worth watching if you like gore and Vinnie Jones...although he has no dialog in the film.

[image]

Guest errolwest
During the last week I've been watching seasons 1-5 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and last night capped it off with the movie

Haven't seen the movie yet, is worth renting?

Guest naytoid
During the last week I've been watching seasons 1-5 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and last night capped it off with the movie

Haven't seen the movie yet, is worth renting?

If you like the series, then you'll probably like the movie.

But just to warn you, the humor is even more silly in the movie.

Recently watched "RockNRolla" and "Casshern". RockNRolla was good, exactly what I expected. Casshern was watched because of a lady friend liking sci-fi. It's a japanese film. Not really my thing. The cinematography was beautiful and vibrant with color much like "House of Flying Daggers". I don't watch anime but she said it had an anime feel to it.

I'm going to see the remake of "Last House on the Left" tonight.

Recently watched "RockNRolla" and "Casshern". RockNRolla was good, exactly what I expected. Casshern was watched because of a lady friend liking sci-fi. It's a japanese film. Not really my thing. The cinematography was beautiful and vibrant with color much like "House of Flying Daggers". I don't watch anime but she said it had an anime feel to it.

I'm going to see the remake of "Last House on the Left" tonight.

How did that new Ritchie film compare to Snatch or Lock, Stock?

Better?Worse?