Recently Watched Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eriathomas

I just finished Firefly. I can see why a lot of sci-fi geeks love the show. Hopefully I'll get around to watching Serenity tonight or tomorrow to finish the story up.

Hopefully I can watch Perfect Blue soon too, since I've had it for a while, but damn school is busy as hell right now (damn half semester classes).

Edit: Serenity was a pretty fitting end to the show. Recommended for any sci-fi fans.

Just watched The Burning Moon (Olaf Ittenbach).Picked it up on VHS at Half Price Books for $3.00. This is one of the most violent horror movies I have ever seen, I love it! Olaf Ittenbach is so underrated, he is one of my favorite directors and as far as horror directors go, i would put him up there with Argento, Fulci and Bava. If you love gore and all things horror, watch this movie.

i found a scene on youtube. It's the descending into hell scene. The quality is not great, sorry, but there is plenty of gore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZi8TpfEnvs&feature=related

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been catching up on my Ghibli films. I've finally got around to Porco Rosso and Kiki's Delivery Service. Both were good, but not on par with some of Miyazaki's other stuff.

Midnight in Paris was also a really interesting watch. It was odd, and sort of crazy, but it all fit together so well.