Of chicks and relationships

I'm feeling this. The guy I like in my class is graduating. It's kind of hard right now to win him over when we're both consumed with finals...especially him. I'm really hoping after the fact he'll still talk to me and maybe we can hang out on New Years (since all of my friends will be away on break and probably his too) or something. I am doubtful he'll be working at Whole Foods much longer if he is fortunate enough to get a design gig. I'd never see him then. So I'm really hoping something will become of this. This is the first time I've been able to talk to a guy I like and the only time I've ever been confident about it.

He was working tonight so I got to see him. Totally made my day. He's super adorable.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every opportunity not taken is an opportunity wasted. better to know you tried than beating yourself up over saying something that only takes a few breaths to get out.

I realize I'm probably doing the wrong thing but I just look at it as less of an opportunity to lose what I already have. Anything further risks ruining it and making things awkward, which I have done in the past... several times I've made it clear what my true intentions were to a guy I've had interest in, they've ignored me from then on and cut me out of their lives completely.

Only once did a guy actually have a mature reaction and despite not being interested back, we're still good friends to this day. I don't even remember how I even went about telling him I how I felt.

i agree, take the chance. if they wont keep you in their lives over something like that, then they dont truly care about you.

Guest genericinsight

I realize I'm probably doing the wrong thing but I just look at it as less of an opportunity to lose what I already have. Anything further risks ruining it and making things awkward, which I have done in the past... several times I've made it clear what my true intentions were to a guy I've had interest in, they've ignored me from then on and cut me out of their lives completely.

Only once did a guy actually have a mature reaction and despite not being interested back, we're still good friends to this day. I don't even remember how I even went about telling him I how I felt.

i agree, take the chance. if they wont keep you in their lives over something like that, then they dont truly care about you.

^That's partially what I'm afraid of. hahaha.

Guest genericinsight
I'm feeling this. The guy I like in my class is graduating. It's kind of hard right now to win him over when we're both consumed with finals...especially him. I'm really hoping after the fact he'll still talk to me and maybe we can hang out on New Years (since all of my friends will be away on break and probably his too) or something. I am doubtful he'll be working at Whole Foods much longer if he is fortunate enough to get a design gig. I'd never see him then. So I'm really hoping something will become of this. This is the first time I've been able to talk to a guy I like and the only time I've ever been confident about it.

He was working tonight so I got to see him. Totally made my day. He's super adorable.

Well good luck, I know how that feels. Wish I could offer some helpful advice.

^That's partially what I'm afraid of. hahaha.

it would be a good judge of character, and if they dont really care about you to get over something like this, then really, you shouldnt want them to be your friend, so it's win/win for you @ this point.