Of chicks and relationships

Guest genericinsight
I'm skeptical that he could ever be interested in me because most of the dudes who outwardly show interest in me are complete creeps.

Why has it been the case?

I'm not sure but it happens to me too, and I would go with what martin guy said... usually the guys with confidence are the ones who might end up being a scumbag. It's why they get so many girls.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm married now, so I don't have any friends anymore. haha... I never said I was interested in every girl I met, but the girls I hung out with I was generally interested in.

Here's the thing with the jealousy thing... can you honestly tell me that you're not interested in having a relationship with ANY of the guys that you're friends with that have girlfriends?

For a few of them, honestly? No. One I would be but he only exclusively dates a type of girl that I'm not (don't know why but I don't ask either). There have been a number of guys I was interested in or semi-interested in but lost interest as time went on, particularly if nothing happened. But a bunch of them I liked enough as people regardless so I stayed friends with them. Makes things a lot easier too.

And if they have girlfriends I would never, EVER try and make them cheat on said girls. I've been cheated on in the past and I know how it feels.

I thought you said you have never had a serious relationship?

According to the girls I've dated, most girls aren't as civil as you. ;)

I'm skeptical that he could ever be interested in me because most of the dudes who outwardly show interest in me are complete creeps.

It was really bad when I used to work down in the train station. Creepy older men who would hit on me every day...most of them were probably pedos because I look like I'm 16. A lot of ghetto ass black dudes as well who say really perverted shit to me and try to grab my ass.

It does a lot for my confidence to know that scummy dudes are the only ones who ask me out.

Most of the guys I go for are nice guys who in all likelihood too shy to ask me out and since I'm also ridiculously shy it's like we get stuck at a stalemate.

Guest genericinsight

For a few of them, honestly? No. One I would be but he only exclusively dates a type of girl that I'm not (don't know why but I don't ask either). There have been a number of guys I was interested in or semi-interested in but lost interest as time went on, particularly if nothing happened. But a bunch of them I liked enough as people regardless so I stayed friends with them. Makes things a lot easier too.

And if they have girlfriends I would never, EVER try and make them cheat on said girls. I've been cheated on in the past and I know how it feels.

Had one sort of psuedo-thing, but I don't count it cause even though we saw each other for six months the guy justified sleeping with someone else saying we weren't officially together. He may have been right, so maybe I didn't technically get cheated on... still hurt though.

It was really bad when I used to work down in the train station. Creepy older men who would hit on me every day...most of them were probably pedos because I look like I'm 16. A lot of ghetto ass black dudes as well who say really perverted shit to me and try to grab my ass.

It does a lot for my confidence to know that scummy dudes are the only ones who ask me out.

Most of the guys I go for are nice guys who in all likelihood too shy to ask me out and since I'm also ridiculously shy it's like we get stuck at a stalemate.

I was riding the train in NYC and this black dude was snapping and cat-calling this girl sitting across from him and saying really vulgar shit and then looked at me and gave me a look like, "Can you believe this ISN'T working?!" It's amazing how some people thing that shit works.

Had one sort of psuedo-thing, but I don't count it cause even though we saw each other for six months the guy justified sleeping with someone else saying we weren't officially together. He may have been right, so maybe I didn't technically get cheated on... still hurt though.

Sucks. I'm sorry.

Guest genericinsight

Story of my life. Let's be friends!

I was riding the train in NYC and this black dude was snapping and cat-calling this girl sitting across from him and saying really vulgar shit and then looked at me and gave me a look like, "Can you believe this ISN'T working?!" It's amazing how some people thing that shit works.

Maybe it does.

Maybe it does.

It has to once you would think but maybe they just got bad advice.

I know some do it just to get attention or a negative reaction from girls..but yeah..some are actually serious and it's sad.

The most recent offense happened late one night, I was walking back to my apartment and there were three guys on the corner and they were like "hey baby" and they tried to grab my ass, but missed and grabbed my arm instead. I basically told them not to fucking touch me and as I was walking away, they threw their beer bottles at my head.

Yeah........it's shit like that that kills any sort of confidence I have.

Guest genericinsight

I'm not very attractive either so that probably has a lot to do with it.

myspace.com/onegirlarmy

I apologize in advance, the pics in the comments were taken last week and those make me realize why dudes hate me. LOL.

Well in that sense, there are also nice girls out there that aren't heartless bitches that will flatly and coldly reject you nice guys either.

See the problem isn't the cold heartless ones, for the most part they can be spotted, its the nice ones who are so caught in fantasy world they overlook the "nice guys."

I have been in a pretty serious relationship for a while now. So far this year five of my friends have gotten engaged & another one got married. When ever the lady friend hints at anything like that I do my best to crush her hopes of ever getting married. Usually somewhere along the lines of telling her that we are only together because she works for the cable company & that gets us free super fast internet & classy cable w/ DVR. I will also tell her that I will only get married to get on her health insurance, but that I have my own so there is no need!

I know some do it just to get attention or a negative reaction from girls..but yeah..some are actually serious and it's sad.

The most recent offense happened late one night, I was walking back to my apartment and there were three guys on the corner and they were like "hey baby" and they tried to grab my ass, but missed and grabbed my arm instead. I basically told them not to fucking touch me and as I was walking away, they threw their beer bottles at my head.

If some group of chicks on the corner were yelling at me saying "hey baby, wanna fuck!" and tried to grab my ass, I'd actually feel pretty stoked on myself. haha.....

I'm not very attractive either so that probably has a lot to do with it.

myspace.com/onegirlarmy

I apologize in advance, the pics in the comments were taken last week and those make me realize why dudes hate me. LOL.

Your private profile makes it hard to see what it is you're talking about.

I have been in a pretty serious relationship for a while now. So far this year five of my friends have gotten engaged & another one got married. When ever the lady friend hints at anything like that I do my best to crush her hopes of ever getting married. Usually somewhere along the lines of telling her that we are only together because she works for the cable company & that gets us free super fast internet & classy cable w/ DVR. I will also tell her that I will only get married to get on her health insurance, but that I have my own so there is no need!

You sound like quite the catch. Your "lady friend", as you put it, is quite lucky to have you.

If some group of chicks on the corner were yelling at me saying "hey baby, wanna fuck!" and tried to grab my ass, I'd actually feel pretty stoked on myself. haha.....

And that is where you and I differ. I actually felt pretty disgusted with myself because those guys were just outright pigs. Would you be stoked if the group of chicks were skanky as hell? Seriously....one of those guys was missing a good number of teeth.