Of chicks and relationships

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If some group of chicks on the corner were yelling at me saying "hey baby, wanna fuck!" and tried to grab my ass, I'd actually feel pretty stoked on myself. haha.....

And that is where you and I differ. I actually felt pretty disgusted with myself because those guys were just outright pigs. Would you be stoked if the group of chicks were skanky as hell? Seriously....one of those guys was missing a good number of teeth.

Skanky or not, it's nice to be wanted. Not to get all Dr. Phil here (and not that ANY girl wants that kind of attention), but for that kind of attention to make you feel bad about yourself, I would guess something bad happened in your past that's crushed your self esteem.

Guest genericinsight
fixed. be nice.

Do you want an honest opinion?

that's all I needed, but now you see my point.

Whatever, I'm ugly, I know, I'm over it.

Do you want an honest opinion?

Actually, your problem is less about your physical features and more about your hair and fashion sense. If I didn't know, I'd think you were into girls. The bangs are doing you no favors, and you dress like a 16 year old boy. Fix those two things and you'll be obtain better results. For real.

(ps - I only asked if you wanted an honest answer since most women don't... or at least the ones that I've dated. Those evil, jealous, never wanted to hear if I really like the shirt they're wearing bitches!)

Guest xsteponmex

That's not even a fair question to ask a heterosexual male.

yeah what dude is going to say,

"actually, i found the amount of boobs to be quite adequate."

join xpeeps you will be boobed out. trust me

Guest genericinsight

Actually, your problem is less about your physical features and more about your hair and fashion sense. If I didn't know, I'd think you were into girls. The bangs are doing you no favors, and you dress like a 16 year old boy. Fix those two things and you'll be obtain better results. For real.

Hair is fine, used to be way shorter. Bad forehead, bangs stay to cover that shit.

Refuse to dress slutty or whore-like. Sorry, I'd rather be alone than dress like a slut just to get dudes interested. I have my principles and I stick to them.

Also, I know plenty of girls who dress the same way I do and have boyfriends.

Guest genericinsight

I wear girl-size and tight fitting shirts/hoodies and whatnot, I'm failing to see where you get the whole dress like a boy stuff from just out of curiosity. In the summer when it's hot I wear tank tops. I wear whatever makes me feel comfortable. Didn't think dudes cared so much about clothes.

right cause dressing like a boy and dressing like a slut are the only two options.....

Exactly! Dressing like a GIRL does not mean dressing like a slut. I'm a boy, I'm telling you the hair is not fine. The first things I notice about a girl is their hair and their shoes. If one of those things are off, it's a done deal.

Guest xsteponmex
Honestly my opinion has always been if a girl looks good, she looks good. Hair & clothes don't really matter that much...unless it's those sweats with shit written on the ass....fuck that.
JUICY