Straylight Run - Un Mas Dos 7" - Clear - Signed

gmoney

So MerchNow made me hate them again. Who know's how many more they will make now, it's definitely not limited at all like advertised.
Hey Zac,

Your order has been slightly delayed because we have run out of the Straylight Run "Un Mas Dos" Autographed Clear 7" vinyl due to an unanticipated high volume of orders. The good news is we will be getting more in, and they are on their way!

We should be getting them within the next week or so, hopefully not too much longer than that. We will get your order out as soon as they come in!

We apologize greatly for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and Happy Holidays,

-Krystal

hey zac, didnt the band say there were way more than 25 when you asked...they probably are just going to get some more of the promo copies and sign them.

So MerchNow made me hate them again. Who know's how many more they will make now, it's definitely not limited at all like advertised.

hey zac, didnt the band say there were way more than 25 when you asked...they probably are just going to get some more of the promo copies and sign them.

Yeah they said there were more but these autographed ones were supposed to be limited to 25 from Merchnow. I just don't understand how they could run out when I ordered mine when they still were in stock. I just don't like MerchNow to begin with.

Hey Zac,

Your order has been slightly delayed because we have run out of the Straylight Run "Un Mas Dos" Autographed Clear 7" vinyl due to an unanticipated high volume of orders. The good news is we will be getting more in, and they are on their way!

We should be getting them within the next week or so, hopefully not too much longer than that. We will get your order out as soon as they come in!

We apologize greatly for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and Happy Holidays,

-Krystal

Just got the same email :(

• 2 weeks later...
So I sent Straylight Run a message on myspace asking about if this was really limited to 25 or what.

there are way more than 25, but most of them were used as promo and such. a few we sold on tour. "

So there were 25. When those sold out, they added 25 more. Anybody have any ideas on how many "way more than 25" is? 100? 200?

So I sent Straylight Run a message on myspace asking about if this was really limited to 25 or what.

there are way more than 25, but most of them were used as promo and such. a few we sold on tour. "

So there were 25. When those sold out, they added 25 more. Anybody have any ideas on how many "way more than 25" is? 100? 200?

Probably 500.