Full Sail University

It worked out well for one of my friends. He did some kind of audio\visual major. He actually did an internship in San Francisco and ended up working in the studio with Green Day with the recordings that got stolen. Shit, he was probably the one who stole the tapes!!!

He got a job back home, St. Louis, at one of the nicest hotels in the city setting up the conference rooms for all of the business and their presentations and conventions. I don't know how much he makes, but I know he's not hurting for money.

I would go trying to get into artist management, I'm also looking for at an entertainment law degree, but I don't know yet. It's just so damn frustrating trying to get a music job right now.

yeah, the music industry is a hard field to be in right now... i've been touring for the past 8 years, and this was one of the worst years for me... if it doesn't turn around in 2009, i'm going to have to find a new path.

i'd love to give you some advice, but management is something i don't know much about. maybe try and get an internship at an agency.

I go there right now. I'm studying film production and I like it a lot so far. I am definitely getting a good education here and its one of the few schools where you actually get to use the equipment you'll be using in the industry. As for getting a job afterward, so many people expect to get a good job just because they go here but thats not true. Ton's of people go here and slack off, barely get by, and those are the people I'll be laughing at when I'm living out my dream. If you work hard and put all you've got into it, you will get a lot from it and the money you spend to go here will be well worth it. You aren't paying for a piece of paper that says you went to a good school, you are paying for an education and like any school, you will get out of it what you put into it.