if you could have 1 VC member's collection...

I could definitely pick off some items from ohiopride's collection, but at the end of the day I still like mine. I lean towards hardcore and the old stuff.

I like my Chung King, all the original Xclaim! releases, OG Minor Threat, Bad Brains, Blacklisted, Ceremony, three Jane Doe's and my pride and joy - my Champion collection.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's safe to say that each person will say that they'd prefer their own collection. Hell...I'm guilty of feeling that...

But for the sake of the thread and the fun of it...let's just all each give shout outs to whose collections we would covet.

Damnit!

this was really the initial purpose of the thread. i guess i didn't make it clear enough in the first post. but yeah...

Yeah, you are right. I like your Christina Aguilera collection! :D

Oh and the Blacklisted HTH,LTG record release. Anytime you want to give that bad boy up...

Hey man...don't be bad-mouthin' Christina...yeah...I listen to her music...so the fuck what?!?!...j/k...Thanks...

As for Blacklisted...it was a bitch and a half to get that record release one...so it isn't going anywhere any time soon...

Whoa, thanks for the kind words dudes. Theres some incredible collections on this board. I am jealous of Dave Wallings collection. Easily one of the best out there. Dude has everything

I second that. I use Dave Walling and Kyle Whitlow's collections as the blueprint for what I need for variations. Just incredible!

Oh yeah and your mother fukkin' KINGHORSE!!!

I always loved that they made the font for produced by Glenn danzig bigger that the band. Love that record...

Well hell...you're A+ in my book for knowing the 'Horse...awesome band...kinda bummed that they got overshadowed by that Danzig shit on their debut LP.

Yeah, you are right. I like your Christina Aguilera collection! :D

Oh and the Blacklisted HTH,LTG record release. Anytime you want to give that bad boy up...

Hey man...don't be bad-mouthin' Christina...yeah...I listen to her music...so the fuck what?!?!...j/k...Thanks...

As for Blacklisted...it was a bitch and a half to get that record release one...so it isn't going anywhere any time soon...

So do I man. So do I. Ever since Genie In a Bottle. That Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy stuff lost me for a bit, but hey still that voice...

I was just browsing your list monstercody...call you Cody?...and damn man...some good stuff in there. One thing that stuck out...I didn't know there was a "Sound & Fury" press for Blacklisted's HTH,LTG! Would you mind PM'ing me pics of it?

Call me Doug. Pictures on the way once I upload them.

The good news is you'd have to be one hell of a burglar to steal a record collection. And even going through one the size of mine (about 2,500), even in alphabetical order, would be tough. So you'd just have to steal whatever you could grab, which ain't much.

yeah no shit. last time i moved it took me a full 10 hour day to box up all the records, and load them up etc. youd have to have one hell of a burglar team to get in and get out, stealing my records.

and if you are that good give me your number, cause ill call you to help me move my records if/when i move again.

I'm going to say that MXV (the guy who runs the punk vault) must have one hell of a collection...but I haven't seen it.

If I had to pick one person, I'd probably go after MRC's...we have mostly similar tastes and he has a complete Steinways collection, a hell of a Larry Arms lot and a bunch of other stuff I'd like to get my hands on.

Adambomb's collection is great, but aside from Descedents and Bouncing Souls I'm not into much else that he collects.