I need to sell off some dvd boxsets

gamestop fucks you

there's a few other places in north jersey (tunes, if its still open) and a place across from jay & silent bob's secret stash that i know of, but they dont give you too much either

last time i went to gamestop i got like 20-25 each for boxsets, which is why i mentioned it. it depended on how popular they were...im assuming my simpsons and family guy collections are gonna fund most of my rent.

You have a really good idea. I need to come up with about 400 bucks no later than Friday. I just don't have anything anybody would want. I'm gonna have to look through all my stuff.

the thought crossed my mind to off my fall out boy collection (records, cds everything) but i would be depressed if i did that. and regret it to no end.

anyone interested in Orge Battle Limited Edition for the PS1? it regularly goes for 70-90, i'll let mine go for 45, i never play it anymore, it works perfectly.

interesting, i think i have this somewhere.. too bad i don't have / am too lazy to look for the case

its apparently fairly rare...