Punknews.org/Vinyl Collective contest

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i have third right...but no clue on top right...that sucks..

i can help you out with that one glennson. but i dont know how to pm. never tried it yet.

since being on this board it has brought me to a whole new level in my music listening but when i opened that photo the top right was the first thing that said hey.... you know that one.

not sure on color but i know the color of the album i have.

i can help you out with that one glennson. but i dont know how to pm. never tried it yet.

since being on this board it has brought me to a whole new level in my music listening but when i opened that photo the top right was the first thing that said hey.... you know that one.

Haha, can you help me out? I'll send you a PM if you're okay with it.

Haha, can you help me out? I'll send you a PM if you're okay with it.

pm me away i have no faith in a bunch of the other records

pm'd

pm'd

you get it glennson

Guest scriptedrain
Sooo...if like 50 people get these all right, are they just gonna pick a name randomly? Or is it whoever got it right first?

"Since there are a lot of people capable of getting this correct, what will separate the winner(s) will be the people who can correctly name/guess what color of vinyl each of the 10 records are on... winners will be selected from a random draw of those tied with top points."

I can't imagine many people will enter once the story's pushed off the 'Org's main page, anyway -- might as well just end it before next week's Vinyl File and announce the winner in VF26.

Agreed. Now that I'm fairly confident I figured them out, I want it to end as soon as possible.