Beer

murakami

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose liquors because I'm still more of a liquor person moreso than beer. I love me a good vodka drink. It's just shitty because most of my friends hate vodka so we rarely ever get it.

But I have been drinking beer more and more lately. I'm starting to grow a taste for it. But I'm still too much of a rookie to know what kind is my favorite. I've mostly just had cheap beer that you commonly find in most college age peoples' dwellings.

My go to beer

[image]

not only is that a fantastic beer but all their brews are flavorful but like in general. and New orleans is a bad ass place!

I tend to like lagers and IPAs but there are certain beers from across the board that strike my fancy.

I think one of my favorite things about Philly is that there are like 8 badass breweries within 150 miles so there is always GREAT and resonably priced beers around! please there are awesome places like Monk's and Eulogy that have like EVERY beer in the WORLD!

ps I love beer if you didn't notice.

I pretty much can't drink liquor anymore. I'll have a margarita or a rum and coke once in a blue moon, but for the most part blech :P

Was disappointed to see ales underrepresented in the poll. My current go-to beer is a darker amber or a nut brown ale.

Have favorites in every style, though. Can't beat a good pils in the summer, or a thick stout when its cold outside!

Currently in my fridge:

[image]

and

[image]

BUDWEISER

YUENGLING

OLD STYLE

HIGH LIFE

NO OTHER BEERS MATTER

QUIT BEING PICKY - YOURE DRINKING BEER

theres a box of 12 winter lagers in my fridge right now. im wait for tim to get back before i crack it open.

that would also me the only thing in my fridge other than 2 slices of pizza that i ordered last night...and a mystery bowl.

its not bad, but you need to get the holiday sampler pack (at least ive never seen it separately) and that has that GODAWFUL cranberry beer they make. there for i cant back this one for it makes me drink that horrible concoction.

i definitely agree on the cranberry lambic dude; it's gross

its not bad, but you need to get the holiday sampler pack (at least ive never seen it separately) and that has that GODAWFUL cranberry beer they make. there for i cant back this one for it makes me drink that horrible concoction.

Its good to cook with though. Especially if you're using its sweetness to balance out the spice of something like chili.

Its good to cook with though. Especially if you're using its sweetness to balance out the spice of something like chili.

never tried this, as i really like the other beers in the holiday pack...maybe i'll give this a shot.

and i officially take back my above fridge statement. i just ate the pizza, so theres a mystery bowl and a 12 pack of winter...mmmmm