wrapro vinyl mailers

I got my old white lincoln 7" a week or so ago from an overseas ebay seller. It was shipped in a 7" mailer made by a company called wrapro. I've never got one of these before, but have to say it's an amazing mailer and after doing a little research, looks like the company is euro based, which sucks because these smoke the gatorpaks by a mile. I'm sure shipping costs is a tad more, but I'd gladly up my shipping price knowing it was shipped in one of these. Any of you guys out there seen these yet? I guess they also make mailers for LP's as well, not sure how good those work. Sorry if everyone knows about these, I'm just stoked there seems to be a reasonable way to ship records without sending it like the hot topic thread posted today, lol.

Here are a couple pics I took real quick with my phone. It looks like it can hold more than a couple, the site says 16, but I don't see how it would work. Anyways, throw them in there, put those two flaps over the records, then fold the big flap over to seal it. Basically none of the corners are near corners of the mailer. I dunno, I ordered two of these and they were perfect. I have no idea if people sending out a ton of records have any issues ever, but I know the gatorpaks aren't perfect. Might be worth looking into these if you're sending a ton of vinyl(virgil?)

http://www.myspace.com/mediamailing

[image]

[image]