Dating a Girl Who Smokes: Could You Look Past It?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smoking is a lot less disgusting than a lot of things

example: eating animals

Oh get of your high horse, what else point is there to their existence if not to sustain the food chain

to enjoy life

what is your point of existence if not to sustain the food chain?

i'll be at your place by 6. i'll bring the utensils. it'll make it a hell of a lot easier for me if you just jump in the oven around 4:30, 375 degrees.

my girlfriend and i both used to smoke. a few weeks ago we decided to quit. she lasted about 3 days before she started smoking again and i've only had two smokes in the past two weeks. it's making it really hard for me to be with her now. there's nothing worse than being around someone who smells like smoke all the time when you're trying to quit. especially when you live together.

Oh get of your high horse, what else point is there to their existence if not to sustain the food chain

to enjoy life

i'll be at your place by 6. i'll bring the utensils. it'll make it a hell of a lot easier for me if you just jump in the oven around 4:30, 375 degrees.

Oh boy did I get mine. I'll be better in future

to enjoy life

if you think killing animals for food is bad, you should read up on the drug trade.

to enjoy life

that's not an example of the food chain at all since you are on the same level, now if you released a hungry tiger into his house that would be sustaining the food chain