VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

As anti social as I am, sometimes just sitting home alone every night gets really fucking old. Meh.

no shit.. well except last night. i worked, then watched "chronicles of narnia: prince caspian", "irreversible", and then "Eastbound & Down". so it was a really good night. Oh and had a mcflurry that wasn't too bad.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13

Everyone my age back home is happily married with kids. I kind of feel good being single. Yes..they seem happy...but I'm still happy. I just want a hug.

yah, it was a friend of a friend. i think i could probably get away with adding her. still, even adding her on facebook doesn't help a lot. How do you ask someone out/for their number over facebook? see the dilemma?

i would say maybe strike up some small talk with her, maybe get her AIM or something... baby steps. then just say like, hey yeah we should hang out sometime. something like that.

i dunno, it's a suggestion. but look at me!! haha.

you missed the main problem... the chances of me seeing her again in the next 4 months are slim.

although i will probably see her a lot all next university term. still, waiting is gay and i also run the risk of someone else asking her out.

i would say maybe strike up some small talk with her, maybe get her AIM or something... baby steps. then just say like, hey yeah we should hang out sometime. something like that.

i dunno, it's a suggestion. but look at me!! haha.

you missed the main problem... the chances of me seeing her again in the next 4 months are slim.

although i will probably see her a lot all next university term. still, waiting is gay and i also run the risk of someone else asking her out.

well, like i said, there's nothing wrong with making friends. considering the way you put it, what have you got to lose?

im starting to actually think about going out with girls under the age of 21 (but above 18). someone talk me out of it..lol

off the top of my head, these girls are between 18 - 21...

[image]

[image]

[image]

oh.. reasons not to??

um.. can't get into bars / 21+ places

they'll probably be in school and stuff

they'd probably annoy you at some point

well, like i said, there's nothing wrong with making friends. considering the way you put it, what have you got to lose?

good point. yah, i added her.

only problem ive had with hanging out with girls between that age is like people have said is can't get into bars other is they may still live with their parents which can make things odd if youre going to pick up a girl to hang out for like the 2nd time and shes 20 and youre 24 and have to meet their parents. thats an awkward time

only problem ive had with hanging out with girls between that age is like people have said is can't get into bars other is they may still live with their parents which can make things odd if youre going to pick up a girl to hang out for like the 2nd time and shes 20 and youre 24 and have to meet their parents. thats an awkward time

i wish i was 24... lol. all parents love me... one of my ex's was 19 and i was 31. her mom and dad loved me. i kinda liked her parents more than her.. lol

Hmmm....what's worse? Sitting at home alone or being the third wheel? I fucking hate being the third wheel. Ugh.

third wheel is worse.

depends how well you know the couple though.

still, 90% of the time 3rd wheel is worse IMO.

could be worse, you could be a 5th wheel with two couples... that sux even more.

Hmmm....what's worse? Sitting at home alone or being the third wheel? I fucking hate being the third wheel. Ugh.

third wheel is worse.

Yeah, I'd say the 90% thing is a fair assessment. The only time I've ever been able to deal with being a third wheel is when hanging out with my best friend and his girlfriend because she's awesome.

With everyone else it's just fucking uncomfortable for me. I was suffering from third wheel syndrome this afternoon. I just notice in most experiences the couples I hang out with engage in way too much PDA beyond what I'd consider a natural amount when hanging out with other people. It's like if you wanted to do all that shit, don't invite me along. I don't want to fucking watch you.

third wheel is worse.

could be worse, you could be a 5th wheel with two couples... that sux even more.

Oh and isn't it just wonderful when said two couples try to pair you up with the only single friend opposite of your gender that they can find who is obviously not a good match for you at all but they just don't want you to feel awkward since you're single and they're not, but it actually just makes things that much worse.

Totally been there.

Oh and isn't it just wonderful when said two couples try to pair you up with the only single friend opposite of your gender that they can find who is obviously not a good match for you at all but they just don't want you to feel awkward since you're single and they're not, but it actually just makes things that much worse.

Totally been there.

i never get my friends to pair me up.. when they say that, it's a automatic fail. they tried once, and i figured it out and i didn't get along with the girl in the least, so i made it know that next time they do tht, i'm making a ass out of them in public... no one has tried since. i had being paired up with someone. it never works out.. so i don't like it when people try. if i want to meet someone i'll do it myself... or i'll ask.

Totally been there.

i never get my friends to pair me up.. when they say that, it's a automatic fail. they tried once, and i figured it out and i didn't get along with the girl in the least, so i made it know that next time they do tht, i'm making a ass out of them in public... no one has tried since. i had being paired up with someone. it never works out.. so i don't like it when people try. if i want to meet someone i'll do it myself... or i'll ask.

Ain't that the truth? For serious. My old roommate, since the time that I've first known her, every boyfriend she's had since I've known her, she's tried to pair me up with at least one if not more than one of the guy's friends.

DO NOT WANT.

She really had a fucking warped idea on what my taste in guys is. It's like "HEY THIS GUY LIKES THIS ONE MOVIE YOU LIKE. HE WILL BE PERFECT FOR YOU."

And she always thought I was unappreciative. It's like "uhh bitch I never asked you to do this. If you really wanted to help you'd've tried to have helped me land the Whole Foods cashier I never shut up about."

In the very least she could have at least picked out someone cute yanno?