VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

SUCCESS!

The Whole Foods guy is going with me to DEP tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I mean...ok... it's not really a date since I kind of posted a note on Facebook and tagged a couple people asking if anyone wanted my extra ticket. I also knew they were people who probably couldn't go...but he didn't know that...and the fact that it is just on friendly terms...but still. A step in the right direction. I scored a number and a hang out so I will take any small victory.

If things go well I could be outta this club. FUCK YES.

nice! I'm thinking of doing that with a gaslight anthem ticket except I'd actually ask. It'd be of the I'll pay you drive variety.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUCCESS!

The Whole Foods guy is going with me to DEP tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I mean...ok... it's not really a date since I kind of posted a note on Facebook and tagged a couple people asking if anyone wanted my extra ticket. I also knew they were people who probably couldn't go...but he didn't know that...and the fact that it is just on friendly terms...but still. A step in the right direction. I scored a number and a hang out so I will take any small victory.

If things go well I could be outta this club. FUCK YES.

nice! I'm thinking of doing that with a gaslight anthem ticket except I'd actually ask. It'd be of the I'll pay you drive variety.

Good luck! Actually I was going to directly ask him if I saw him at Whole Foods but the show's tomorrow and I've had no time to go over there not to mention last few times I have been there, he hasn't been working. It's the only time I see him.

i love you sometimes gabe.

this is one of those times.

8==================D--------

i was gonna buy two tickets to the Clarity X show in SF and ask some girl to go with me. but alas, i did not have money and the tickets sold out.

that would've been a good idea. too bad i already told my sister i'd take her. she's probably not going to pay me back either.

8==================D--------

i was gonna buy two tickets to the Clarity X show in SF and ask some girl to go with me. but alas, i did not have money and the tickets sold out.

that would've been a good idea. too bad i already told my sister i'd take her. she's probably not going to pay me back either.

bummer. yeah i totally wish i could have gotten one, but that would've put some pressure on me to find a date, then it'd probably be awkward.

Heeeeeey.....this definitely isn't a sausage fest. I am definitely still in the club.

He just sent me a text telling me he wasn't coming tonight. I didn't ask why. Maybe he's just tired from work, maybe it's just too fucking cold to go out, I don't know. I played it off cool and was like "bummer. Let me know if you change your mind" but I'm legitimately bummed. I knew it was too good to be true. Story of my fucking life.

G'damn... I wish a girl would ask me to go to a DEP show with her.

If you can get to Philly in less than two hours you can come with me.