VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad news guys, valentines day is coming up.

on v-day in Seattle The Stranger (weekly independent paper) has the "Valentines Day Bash" where people bring mementos from failed relationships and they get destroyed on stage.... sledgehammer, tar and feathers, blow torch.

my favorite from last year was a guy who brought in photos of this bird who broke his heart so the host decided to put the photos in each of the urinals so all night her face was getting whizzed on.

Is it bad that I actually kinda like the orgcore looking guys? (one of my "types"...I have a couple) A lot of these types of dudes are bike messengers. My coffee shop's connected to an office building so they're delivering shit there all the time. I get to stare out the window and watch them chain up their bikes hoping they will come into the shop. Never do. Boo.

And yeah...still a full fledged member of this club. Not all girls are awful scum of the earth. Some are in the same boat as you fellows.

hey if i ever happen to be in philadelphia delivering a package, i'll be sure to stop by.

Is it bad that I actually kinda like the orgcore looking guys? (one of my "types"...I have a couple) A lot of these types of dudes are bike messengers. My coffee shop's connected to an office building so they're delivering shit there all the time. I get to stare out the window and watch them chain up their bikes hoping they will come into the shop. Never do. Boo.

And yeah...still a full fledged member of this club. Not all girls are awful scum of the earth. Some are in the same boat as you fellows.

hey if i ever happen to be in philadelphia delivering a package, i'll be sure to stop by.

sounds like you're looking to deliver 2 packages.

Guest xsteponmex

i was in love with bike messengers when i was younger(still have a soft spot for them ha) my ex in philly actually thought i was going to dump him for his sexy bike courier room mate. hahaaa

anyone else bad at trying to differentiate flirting and just over friendly joking around?

a girl at my work (who is super cute) and I have been working closer together, and there has been a lot of like joking around etc. which, i know some on my part is flat out flirting, but i can't sense if her's is, and i'm too big of a bitch to just straight say something haha

man, i'm in the same situation as you. every single day i work with this girl, all we do is joke around and flirt. i've hung out with her a couple of times as well, but nothing ever really came from it because i couldn't bring myself to say something.

give examples.

also does she have a bf.

i don't really have examples, but someone else commented and asked if something was going on between us, cause it seemed like we were super flirty or whatever.

and i don't know if she has a bf, i guess i should find out, would clear it up for me most likely.

for sure. ask her out for drinks or coffee or something after work one night, and she'll either say yes (which would be good) or no (which you could play like this to which she'll answer either one of two ways): be like "or sorry i should have known you had a bf" and she'll either say "yeah, sorry i should have said something" or "haha oh no, i just can't tonight, but let's do it soon"

for sure. ask her out for drinks or coffee or something after work one night, and she'll either say yes (which would be good) or no (which you could play like this to which she'll answer either one of two ways): be like "or sorry i should have known you had a bf" and she'll either say "yeah, sorry i should have said something" or "haha oh no, i just can't tonight, but let's do it soon"

that's a pretty good plan

Guest xsteponmex

"wat da fuck is wrong ith bein generic, some of the peopel i met with crazy personalities are the most fuckin brainwashed delusional retarded fucking people out there, i like outcasted people better then any other person, but just cause someone is normal on outer appearence doesnt mean they dont got deep pure thoughts on the inside, the world is full of fuckin maggots, but just cause you an enemy of the maggots dont make any less a maggot, by maggots i mean people in general society being sick and new world order being needed and the only hope is rebellious people, but fuck some people are rebellious, just beause of the fact they think rebellious is cool or idk im just rambling. im a ebellious person too but im rebellious because i see the truth of he world that it needs to change, not because im trying to be cool." a message i got on OKCUPID bc i put don't message me if it's going to be generic and boring

ahahhahahaaa

oh by the way his username is ANARCHYINTHEUSA