VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when you can't tell if a girl you like has a boyfriend or not. And then later on they go, "yeah, I liked you then, and I was broken up with ___. I was wondering why you didn't do anything about it."

this is horrible. or if a girl you like confides in you and says she broke up with her bf and you're not sure if she's into you. then you wonder how soon you should make your move, and you don't end up doing anything. then a couple years later she says she had a crush on you. yeah, i'm an idiot.. i can't read girls sometimes..

Heeeeeey.....this definitely isn't a sausage fest. I am definitely still in the club.

He just sent me a text telling me he wasn't coming tonight. I didn't ask why. Maybe he's just tired from work, maybe it's just too fucking cold to go out, I don't know. I played it off cool and was like "bummer. Let me know if you change your mind" but I'm legitimately bummed. I knew it was too good to be true. Story of my fucking life.

even if it's not the case, any guy that would not go out because it's 'too cold' is not a man, and not someone any girl should be interested in any way at all.

this is horrible. or if a girl you like confides in you and says she broke up with her bf and you're not sure if she's into you. then you wonder how soon you should make your move, and you don't end up doing anything. then a couple years later she says she had a crush on you. yeah, i'm an idiot.. i can't read girls sometimes..

had this happen a few times, no good at all. such a shitty feeling.

I hate when you can't tell if a girl you like has a boyfriend or not. And then later on they go, "yeah, I liked you then, and I was broken up with ___. I was wondering why you didn't do anything about it."

i tell women i'm too old to play games, so there's no hinting involved. so she knows just to lay it out or just not follow through... they wind up not following through. story of my life. but after this weekend (and another failed attempt) i think i've hung up my gloves..no sense in trying again and failing miserably. when you here, "yea, that'd be cool, but i have to find out if this guy is gonna call to go out"...that's pretty much a huge letdown...oh well..

Heeeeeey.....this definitely isn't a sausage fest. I am definitely still in the club.

He just sent me a text telling me he wasn't coming tonight. I didn't ask why. Maybe he's just tired from work, maybe it's just too fucking cold to go out, I don't know. I played it off cool and was like "bummer. Let me know if you change your mind" but I'm legitimately bummed. I knew it was too good to be true. Story of my fucking life.

G'damn... I wish a girl would ask me to go to a DEP show with her.

If you can get to Philly in less than two hours you can come with me.

... if only.

even if it's not the case, any guy that would not go out because it's 'too cold' is not a man, and not someone any girl should be interested in any way at all.

I highly doubt the cold is his excuse. I was just grasping at straws. I don't know what I was thinking. Its ridiculous to think a super cute, artistic, generally nice guy with great taste in music could be even remotely interested in me. I was trying to find reasons that didn't involve it being me.

/rant. Next band's starting

I highly doubt the cold is his excuse. I was just grasping at straws. I don't know what I was thinking. Its ridiculous to think a super cute, artistic, generally nice guy with great taste in music could be even remotely interested in me. I was trying to find reasons that didn't involve it being me.

he could be gay????

aw don't think that way

Haha. Yes. We do exist. I am probably one of like five girls here. And that's not counting the lesbian couple making out about three feet from me.

bad-ass. chicks who into metal are neat.

neat?

are we in pleasentville?

[image]

that's not very metal of you... take your cue from this guy (zebraman) and do whatever he says:

[image]

i slept at a 17 (im 20) year olds dorm last night, she in college wierd whatever. in her bed with her, a single bed. and realized im not into her. but it was 30 degrees and i didnt want to walk home. the whole getting checked in and out of dorms thing wierds me out.

ex girlfriends have been the only constant escape from being dateless for like the past 6 months. i just cant find anyone i like.

Guest xsteponmex

bad-ass. chicks who into metal are neat.

neat?

are we in pleasentville?

[image]

that's not very metal of you... take your cue from this guy (zebraman) and do whatever he says:

[image]

pleasentville is amazing! and saying neat is the bees knees. OK!?!?!

neat?

are we in pleasentville?

[image]

[image]

pleasentville is amazing! and saying neat is the bees knees. OK!?!?!

pleasantville is awesome!!! i watch it at least once a month...

who was suppose to get the cookies that margaret made?

no date tonight.

this girl has been eye fucking the shit out of me in class lately, though. she's super cute. we got into groups of 4 the other day, and she was sitting like, just a little outside of my area and i'm in that class with another friend who knows a couple other people, so we had our group formed like immediately. i didn't even realize the girl was literally staring right at me asking if i wanted to be in her group until it was too late.

so the whole time we're in groups, my group is having a blast cause i'm cracking jokes and stuff, and she's sitting pretty close to me and i can see her turning and looking at us the entire time with a face that says "god i wish i were having as good of a time as that"

also, we have a mutual friend and apparently today they saw each other at starbucks and the girl from my class told the other girl that i'm "so funny" (lauren texted me right after it happened haha). so like, i'm starting to feel pretty good about this cause this girl is seriously cute and laughs a lot and is just fun to joke around with in class.

so i'm like, alright i need to do some investigating, and i go on facebook.

"in a relationship"

fuck that.

no date tonight.

this girl has been eye fucking the shit out of me in class lately, though. she's super cute. we got into groups of 4 the other day, and she was sitting like, just a little outside of my area and i'm in that class with another friend who knows a couple other people, so we had our group formed like immediately. i didn't even realize the girl was literally staring right at me asking if i wanted to be in her group until it was too late.

so the whole time we're in groups, my group is having a blast cause i'm cracking jokes and stuff, and she's sitting pretty close to me and i can see her turning and looking at us the entire time with a face that says "god i wish i were having as good of a time as that"

also, we have a mutual friend and apparently today they saw each other at starbucks and the girl from my class told the other girl that i'm "so funny" (lauren texted me right after it happened haha). so like, i'm starting to feel pretty good about this cause this girl is seriously cute and laughs a lot and is just fun to joke around with in class.

so i'm like, alright i need to do some investigating, and i go on facebook.

"in a relationship"

fuck that.

like my dad always said:

ask her if she into threesomes. :P

oh wait that was my friends dad..