VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

well i'm not one of those people who has 6 "best" friends at one time, i think that's retarded. but you can't think of ONE of your friends who is the closest to you, or the person you enjoy hanging out with the most or something like that? if not, then i guess you're right, but for me, lauren (the black chick) is that person in my life and has been for a while.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm not one of those people who has 6 "best" friends at one time, i think that's retarded. but you can't think of ONE of your friends who is the closest to you, or the person you enjoy hanging out with the most or something like that? if not, then i guess you're right, but for me, lauren (the black chick) is that person in my life and has been for a while.

i can't think of anyone....my roommate, but it wouldn't bother me if i didn't see him for a year or didn't talk to him for a year, therefore... he doesn't count. my other friends have wives and such, so i don't really talk to them but maybe once a month or so. Why do you think i'm always on here than out doing something...

i talk to people, but im not really close to anyone. basically, if i got a std i couldnt' tell anyone.

OH SNAPPPPPPP

xsteponmex isn't even online to defend her honor!!!

also, it wouldn't be "funny" so much as it would be horribly disturbing, considering 92% of the people in this club are dudez, and dude no0dz make everybody vomit.

where you from shriekingmarmot? you got a name?

Im originally from phoenix but Im moving up to seattle area to go to school soon.

My name is jamie by the way.

Truthfully I would rather see dude noodz over girly ones. however hot girls are sweet to look at. and it wasnt an attack on xsteponmex. I actually thought that was a great pic. I just know that was a very talked about photo/topic for quite a while.

Thanks again, I hope I fit in. My friends think I'm pretty lame because I like music better than them, which if you knew them you would too.

i love music more than my friends, but they're the same way, so it's all good.

sounds like you need new friends then...I think FLICKER would be a good friend to you.