VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tell me again why we are all at home with no dates?

I can't speak for anyone else, but i have the machismo and stunning good looks of Steve Buscemi, so that's my excuse. unfortunately, i don't have his acting ability. Or i'd have that going for me.

i do have a rather nice Jawbreaker collection though. if only that worked..lol

I love jawbreaker. Actually so much more than the get up kids.

well my collection is probably bigger than most....not kidding.. IT"S PRETTY BIG!!!!

ask Aarondangeer, he's seen it. (my Jawbreaker collection that is)

unfortunately, my record collection isn't much of a turn on to most women i know so....

wellt that and i have no friends, so my nights are usually spent watching tv or on here.. and working

I love jawbreaker. Actually so much more than the get up kids.

well my collection is probably bigger than most....not kidding.. IT"S PRETTY BIG!!!!

Thats what all guys say, but when you actuall see it its not that much too look at. But I guess its not the size that matters in the long run.

I wish I knew some of you guys in person. My friends suck.

Thats what all guys say, but when you actuall see it its not that much too look at. But I guess its not the size that matters in the long run.

I wish I knew some of you guys in person. My friends suck.

what are you talking about... i'm talking about my jawbreaker collection... not my junk.... my jawbreaker collection is huge... now my junk...it's nothing special..

seriously.

you know, i'm at a point right now where i don't even care about sex. i mean, obviously it would be a plus. but really i just kind of want somebody to hang out with and hold hands while we watch movies and drive around listening to music and shit. and i REALLY miss sleeping with somebody next to me.

i am 1,000% totally with you on that. that is exactly where i am right now!!

PS my ex stopped by yesterday to borrow my camera charger and today to drop it off. it was okay. i gave her shit for breaking up with me. but i was drunk. i didnt really care. still don't. whatever. she's been breaking out more ever since she left me. haha.

i never read this thread. i now am officially dateless. i'm shaving my head. and buying a lot of records. get stoked.

you're not gonna go after kurtz in the the jungle are you?

anybody gets the reference gets a +1.

I guess no one else got it.

[image]

(btw, Kurtz is actually my name. I didn't take it from the movie or book, although I've been asked about it a couple of times.)