VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

i have a feeling nick heitman is a lady killer. he won't be a part of this club for long...

this either means i kill women and i'm gonna end up in jail and so i'm not gonna be here long, or women are extremely attracted to me and i'm gonna have a date soon.

i don't see either of them happening soon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

art major ladies are like kryptonite to me.

Green kryptonite or red? sorry comic geekiness. Do you think Dave would mind if I used his photo of his Torche collection as my avatar. They are one of my favorite bands and he has a huge collection. I will have to look him up when Im in Seattle so I can see it for myself.

art major ladies are like kryptonite to me.

Green kryptonite or red? sorry comic geekiness. Do you think Dave would mind if I used his photo of his Torche collection as my avatar. They are one of my favorite bands and he has a huge collection. I will have to look him up when Im in Seattle so I can see it for myself.

I will say blue kryptonite. my last 3 girlfriends have been art majors. Artists and writers go good together, its true!

Im going to go to cornish for art.

Is it a good thing that you and him are "taking care of me" or am I getting into a mess I will soon regret.

don't get me involved in this. she can take care of herself.. dude, i have to maintain my rep of a jaded asshole. if people notice me favoring females and being nice, i'll be just another punk kid on this board .......... :-/

Nick's a lady killer

And you're a pretty lady

And that means he's gonna kill you

'Cause you're a pretty lady

And he's a lady killer

And that's just what lady killers do

You find him quite charming

And he'll find it quite alarming

'Cause he's gonna take your life

You find him quite charming

And he'll find it quite alarming

And he's sad you won't be my wife

'Cause he's gonna cut you with a knife

Lady killing is a curse

He just killed a nurse

Yesterday with a big gun

Lady killing is a curse

He just killed a nurse

Yeah, lady killing's no fun

But he's going to do it

Until he dies

Nick's a lady killer

And you're a pretty lady

And that means he's gonna kill you

'Cause you're a pretty lady

And he's a lady killer

And that's just what lady killers do

It's lady killing season tonight

So let's all go kill a lady

'Cause it's lady killing season tonight!

Im going to go to cornish for art.

Is it a good thing that you and him are "taking care of me" or am I getting into a mess I will soon regret.

don't get me involved in this. she can take care of herself.. dude, i have to maintain my rep of a jaded asshole. if people notice me favoring females and being nice, i'll be just another punk kid on this board .......... :-/

Yeah, fuck females. Leave them to fend for themselves with their cooking utensils in hand.

Yeah, fuck females. Leave them to fend for themselves with their cooking utensils in hand.

damn straight!!!! it's bad enough they get to vote now..Geesh, what's the world coming too..

jk