VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best friend when i went to wilkes lived 2 houses down the street from Mankind. i guess he knew him pretty well and said he was a really nice guy.

Somewhere in that part of the state Bam Bam Bigelow had an ice cream shop/restaurant that a friend of mine always went to. Bam Bam actually worked it all the time so he met him and stuff.

damn i thought the age of consent was 18 everywhere in the u.s.

nope.. and every state has certain provisions to the age of consent..

I know in TX the age of constent is 17, but unless your 18 or 19, it's a violation. So if a 20 year old had sex with a 17 year old, he'd still be fucked.

no one to kiss at midnight disappreesh.

added a babe on the popular networking site: myspace. says she's 25, but i don't think i believe it.

and another girl is all over me, but she's kinda weird and yeah, not sure about that.

and i saw my ex-girlfriend today. i wanted to punch things. luckily brick came on after i saw her so i actually did punch things. and mark, if you're reading this, i got you a 7"

Guest xsteponmex
no one to kiss at midnight disappreesh.

added a babe on the popular networking site: myspace. says she's 25, but i don't think i believe it.

and another girl is all over me, but she's kinda weird and yeah, not sure about that.

and i saw my ex-girlfriend today. i wanted to punch things. luckily brick came on after i saw her so i actually did punch things. and mark, if you're reading this, i got you a 7"

brick is so gooood!! did petition play with? because i rikey them alots right now.

i kissed the bottle at midnight on new years

i spent new years eve with user MICHAEL on this board

here is how the night went

mikey drives up from princeton, gets to our friends house at 10

takes swigs of jameson, i take shots

at midnight, spills a quarter of the bottle of jameson on the living room floor of our friends house

i take the bottle from him, finish it

mikey, now belligerently drunk, breaks a FULL 40 of ballantine on my friends floor

bleeds profusely from hand

gets bathroom wall all bloodied up

passes out by 12:30

then, at 2 me and a couple friends go back to my house

we smoke weed

then play some music, i am too high to play guitar or bass though for some reason i am sweet at drumming

i pass out

they smoke more weed

great night overall

Guest xsteponmex
Yeah dude! Petition was rad. They did a saves the day cover tooo0o0o0o!

what?!?! i didnt get a saves the day cover when i saw them =/ they did a judge cover i think or maybe that was beatrap?