HOPESFALL "NO WINGS..."-THE FINISHED TEST JACKETS

looks great. Will the record go inside the envelope?
the record will go inside the slip holding the envelope. just take the envelope out and presto. you guys know by now, i appreciate everything you guys say. it makes me keep doing what i am doing. SO THANKS SO MUCH. the reject covers go out this week so if you got one, be on the look for it.

where do you buy the jackets from?

Was thinking about making some for my casket lottery tests, altho I know I wouldn't be able to top yours

don't say that bro, as long as you are happy with the ones you make, so be it. i got a buddy that works at a record store and whenever, how he says "bullshit" comes in, he gives me the heads up and brings them home, he's my other roommate. bullshit being, olivia newton-john, barbara streisand, ambrosia, you know, bullshit.

looks like we may have a few extras of these when all is said and done.

2 from the DF contest winners, 1 for Nick DF, 1 for me, 1 for Joe & 1 for Trustkill.

I should have 2 left over....not sure if I will sell them on ebay or have some folks make an offer here.

chris, they shipped today priority so they should be in hand by weeks end. i just want to say how much i appreciate you letting me do these. i can't stress it enough, it means a lot to me and it was even better because it was hopesfall and for you, awesome dude guys, buy his releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like we may have a few extras of these when all is said and done.

2 from the DF contest winners, 1 for Nick DF, 1 for me, 1 for Joe & 1 for Trustkill.

I should have 2 left over....not sure if I will sell them on ebay or have some folks make an offer here.

You're the man Chris. Appreciate it.

bullshit being, olivia newton-john

TAKE IT BACK.

I HAVE HER "PHYSICAL" 45 AND I PLAY IT AT LEAST FIVE TIMES A WEEK. IT IS MY MOST PLAYED RECORD.

BEST SONG EVER.

i can take that back, but no way on earth, will i ever take back ambrosia or barbara striesand. her initials are B.S.!!!!!

where do you buy the jackets from?

Was thinking about making some for my casket lottery tests, altho I know I wouldn't be able to top yours

don't say that bro, as long as you are happy with the ones you make, so be it. i got a buddy that works at a record store and whenever, how he says "bullshit" comes in, he gives me the heads up and brings them home, he's my other roommate. bullshit being, olivia newton-john, barbara streisand, ambrosia, you know, bullshit.

so you paint over them? or turn them inside out?

so you paint over them? or turn them inside out?

all depends. if i want something glossy, paint over and if i want something flatter, turn it inside out.