big bang theory

I accidently caught this on TV one day and watched about 5 minutes and thought it was a joke. Honestly one of the dumbest sitcoms Ive ever seen which is saying a lot cause sitcoms are almost always awful.

Oh common, you watched a show for five minutes and you can judge it? And if you think all sitcoms are dumb then I'd say you wouldn't like any of them.

I accidently caught this on TV one day and watched about 5 minutes and thought it was a joke. Honestly one of the dumbest sitcoms Ive ever seen which is saying a lot cause sitcoms are almost always awful.

Oh common, you watched a show for five minutes and you can judge it? And if you think all sitcoms are dumb then I'd say you wouldn't like any of them.

I could tell in 5 minutes that it was something Id never want to watch again. It was a generic sitcom and there were atleast 10 incredibly stupid lines in just the few minutes I watched. I really dont like any sitcoms. The closest thing to a sitcom I like is The Office or Its Always Sunny. To me this show is the same thing as 2 1/2 Men or something like that.

I could tell in 5 minutes that it was something Id never want to watch again. It was a generic sitcom and there were atleast 10 incredibly stupid lines in just the few minutes I watched. I really dont like any sitcoms. The closest thing to a sitcom I like is The Office or Its Always Sunny. To me this show is the same thing as 2 1/2 Men or something like that.

im sorry im in the minority, but the office is awful. i kept watching it waiting for it to be funny...it never was.

im sorry im in the minority, but the office is awful. i kept watching it waiting for it to be funny...it never was.

The Office is by far the best comedy on TV. I literally laugh out loud during every single episode. Its all just preferance tho.

The Office is by far the best comedy on TV. I literally laugh out loud during every single episode. Its all just preferance tho.

im glad we can agree to disagree on this. although i love me some sunny =D

I still say its not totally fair to judge a show on 5-10 minutes. But that's just mean. Its like basing an album on one song. Or any show of any kind on a small sample.

I saw a promo for the show on youtube that showed me the world of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock. I am obtaining season 1 because of that.

Its shit like that and all the nerd humor that makes it funny.

That had a whole episode based around Schrödinger's cat. I mean common, that's gold. Another one was a bunch of bits on the Mars Rover.

I still say its not totally fair to judge a show on 5-10 minutes. But that's just mean. Its like basing an album on one song. Or any show of any kind on a small sample.

If after 5 minutes I was still kinda whatever about the show then Id try watching it again but it was something that I thought was really really really dumb. Im sure if I ever catch it on TV again Ill try watching it just cause of this thread haha.

If after 5 minutes I was still kinda whatever about the show then Id try watching it again but it was something that I thought was really really really dumb. Im sure if I ever catch it on TV again Ill try watching it just cause of this thread haha.

Well that's more like it! Give it 5-6 episodes, some are duds no doubt but some are pretty damn funny.

oh hey, Tina Fey called. She wanted to know where you found a time machine that took you back to when season 2 of The Office was on. She also wants to borrow it and do her Sarah Palin impression earlier so she can make bank.

n e ways....

i always catch the last part of Big Bang Theory when im waiting for How I Met Your Mother to come on.

BBT just seems 'meh'. not bad, but i dont really like any of the cast.