Paint it black/The First Step Pre-orders

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
[image]

if you look close enough in the reflection, you can see me smiling ear to ear!!!!

wow that is beautiful. Makes me sorta wish I had pre-ordered. Oh well.

Guest genericinsight
anyone been to the shows yet? is there tour only vinyl?

yes/no

In fact when I asked Dan he said he knew nothing about such a thing :(

he said Andy might know something, but I couldn't find to ask. All they had in NYC yesterday were the regular white copies of New Lexicon.

alright. thanks. i tried emailing andy last week but he didnt get back to me. good to know though.

when i e-mailed andy he said they would. well he said "maybe hint hint", which should mean yes. hopefully i can find him and ask him about it when i see them thursday. expect news friday if you don't hear anything before then.

alright. thanks. i tried emailing andy last week but he didnt get back to me. good to know though.

when i e-mailed andy he said they would. well he said "maybe hint hint", which should mean yes. hopefully i can find him and ask him about it when i see them thursday. expect news friday if you don't hear anything before then.

well i'm seeing them tomorrow in boston. so i'll probably let you know. haha.

well i'm seeing them tomorrow in boston. so i'll probably let you know. haha.

rad, kep us all posted

I preordered this on the 24th of january, days after it went on sale and I recieved over the weekend a black and white LP for the PIB release.

Also, I loved paying 9 bucks for shipping through rivalry to see a $2.47 price tag on the package. I hate jacked shipping costs.

That shipping irked me a little too. There's nothing to do about it though which sucks. If it's an eBay seller, I usually report them.

I preordered this on the 24th of january, days after it went on sale and I recieved over the weekend a black and white LP for the PIB release.

Also, I loved paying 9 bucks for shipping through rivalry to see a $2.47 price tag on the package. I hate jacked shipping costs.

Maybe the $9 is because of the cost of the mailer and they have to pay someone to package the record for shipping. It's costs them more than just the $2.47 for shipping.