Paint it black/The First Step Pre-orders

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i shit the bed and missed the preorder, but i'm still gonna get an lp even if its black!

if you missed the preorder you will be getting white

black and the white with green swirl were the limited ones

i think it could be printed on neon pink with flecks of doo-doo in it and id be happy, this album RULES

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paint-it-Black-New-Lexicon-Col-12-Hc-Sxe-Kid-Dynamite_W0QQitemZ290209914743QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290209914743&_trksid=p3285.c57.l1288

A white one is already up on ebay. Jesus H. Christ...

Edit: I am so excited to see how much these things are going to go for in the coming months.

Here's three shitty ones I rattled off when I got home.

[image]

[image]

[image]

It actually goes pretty well with the art, surprisingly.

On a bitch note, I'm a little surprised in the lack of effort that went into packaing this record. I mean, the package is nice, but when I got mine it was just in a box, no shrink wrap, no bag, nothing. The dust sleeve having art is awesome but both of mine had at least 2 side already split when I got the package. My other cover has a big one inch split right down the side. I still love the record and that's what matters but I was just a little bummed to see them both so beat up already.

I just opened mine up and scored a blue/green swirl!! Fuckin stoked. I ordered 2 and the other one I got was white. Seems like if I ordered early enough to get the blue/green my second LP would have been on black but whatever, just happy I got a blue/green. it looks so amazing. They were packaged really shitthy tho and the dust sleeve is already split on the sides too.