harvest of hope

CONFIRMED LINE UP:

Propaghandi, Against Me!, The Bouncing Souls, Strike Anywhere, Less Than Jake, None More Black, Lucero, Tim Barry, Girl Talk, Mute Math, Smoke or Fire, This Bike is a Pipebomb, Monotonix, Black Kids, King Kahn & The Shrines, John Vanderslice, Rehasher, Bomb the Music Industry, Dave Dondero, Fake Problems, Colourmusic, Hamell on Trial, The Flatliners, Grabass Charlestons, Ninja Gun, O Pioneers!, Whiskey & Company, Underground Railroad to Candyland, Bridge and Tunnel, The Tim Version, Young Livers, Brainworms, E.Y.C., FIYA, Eric Ayotte, Ghost Mice, Virgins (FL), Lauris Vidal, How Dare You, Austin Lucas, Halo Fauna, Josh Small, Cheap Girls, The Failure's union, Hometeam, Tubers, Alligator, The Ones to Blame, Averikou, Hawks and Doves***

WAITING TO HEAR FROM:

Les Savy Fav, Tegan and Sara, Gogol Bordello, Public Enemy, Cold War Kids, Bad Brains and Dead to Me

Guest genericinsight
CONFIRMED LINE UP:

Propaghandi, Against Me!, The Bouncing Souls, Strike Anywhere, Less Than Jake, None More Black, Lucero, Tim Barry, Girl Talk, Mute Math, Smoke or Fire, This Bike is a Pipebomb, Monotonix, Black Kids, King Kahn & The Shrines, John Vanderslice, Rehasher, Bomb the Music Industry, Dave Dondero, Fake Problems, Colourmusic, Hamell on Trial, The Flatliners, Grabass Charlestons, Ninja Gun, O Pioneers!, Whiskey & Company, Underground Railroad to Candyland, Bridge and Tunnel, The Tim Version, Young Livers, Brainworms, E.Y.C., FIYA, Eric Ayotte, Ghost Mice, Virgins (FL), Lauris Vidal, How Dare You, Austin Lucas, Halo Fauna, Josh Small, Cheap Girls, The Failure's union, Hometeam, Tubers, Alligator, The Ones to Blame, Averikou, Hawks and Doves***

WAITING TO HEAR FROM:

Les Savy Fav, Tegan and Sara, Gogol Bordello, Public Enemy, Cold War Kids, Bad Brains and Dead to Me

:o

Fuck, I want to go, but I hate camping.

LAST thanksgiving (2007 style) i saw against me! play at metro in chicago. it was an all acoustic show, and to this day one of the best shows i've ever been to. they for sure taped the whole thing and i've been super bummed it was never released as a dvd. anyway, the show was a benefit for harvest of hope, and all the ticket sales went directly to them. every penny.

since it was thanksgiving, they also had a food drive, so if you brought like 3 cans of food you got in for free, but then they asked you to make a donation too if you could. i don't remember how that worked cause i bought my tickets WAY in advance and then when i heard about the food drive i just brought like a huge grocery bag full.

anyway, i wonder if they'll finally release the dvd from that show at this, and again have the proceeds go to harvest of hope...?

i'd be stoked.

this would really make more sense in california. just sayin'

California gets more than its share of awesome shit. The whole west coast for that matter. Besides, March in St. Augustine should be pretty mild weather. I went to Coachella in May '04 and almost had a heat stroke like four times.

Because it is awesome. Well the benefit aspect of it is what I was referring to.

Don't hold California accountable for Coachella, its pretty much Arizona; and who ever thought it should be in the desert in the first place is an idiot. They were probably from LA.