for real, pep talk.

Please don't, I just got into you guys and dig it. :(

This.

Maybe you could do a tour where people could just show up with instruments and jam with you or something kinda like....I think it was Weezer who did that if I'm not mistaken?

That would be good fun. I could totally see R5 being down with booking a show like that.

...it'd also be shitty to bail on Asian Man and Kiss of Death with the new record barely out yet...but in the midst of manufacturing.

#1 reason why band should stay together.

I agree with everyone.

opioneers has always been and always will be about having fun.

neon creeps as depressing at it is is fun.

just keep peddling faster.

dont break up... because "i know eric from o pioneers!!!" is still more impressive than "i know this dude eric."

this should be the only reason

but for real homes... you wrote an awesome record that i listen to daily... dont shit the bed. you've always had issues with people coming in and out of the band, but you've always been the one running it. just keep going through people you can use for tours/recording (shit, how many times have i tried to join your band, seriously) and rock it like that man.

also, all the LPs showed up last week, so you'd better not break up either or i'm driving to texas and putting them all up your butt... one by one