Help me decide: thrice, movielife, TEN

So I'm working on a deal for TEN's room is too cold, Thrice's TAITA, and The Movielife's - forty hour train back to penn.

I can get 1 sealed TEN, 1 sealed Thrice and 1 opened movielife for $63.80. Or 2 copies of TEN (1 sealed, one open), 2 copies of The Artist In The Ambulance (1 sealed, one open), and 2 copies the movielife (both opened on gray/green) for $108.

If you had the chance, which would you suggest? I kind of figured I could ebay one copy of each, but I despise paypal and ebay fees.

PS thanks for everyone's input on my last thread...got screwed on the 2nd copy of the Jude Law 7" (I paid and then they told me the 2nd copy was scratched and would no longer sell it to me...then refunded me so I had to eat a paypal fee. bleh).

Guest stopwhining
so you are bitching about getting raped by ebay & pay pal, yet that is what you plan to do with your copies is throw them up on ebay and rape people ? ::)

just shut to fuck up already.

so you are bitching about getting raped by ebay & pay pal, yet that is what you plan to do with your copies is throw them up on ebay and rape people ? ::)

why?? because it's true?

people like that crack me up if your going to flip records then do it, but dont't bitch about getting fucked over on ebay/pay pal fee's

Guest stopwhining

why?? because it's true?

people like that crack me up if your going to flip records then do it, but dont't bitch about getting fucked over on ebay/pay pal fee's

because youre an asshole. all you do is criticize people and never further any discussions here with constructive ideas, comments or suggestions.

why?? because it's true?

because youre an asshole. all you do is criticize people and never further any discussions here with constructive ideas, comments or suggestions.

and what dose that have to do with this post? what do read all of my posts or somthing? you must be one of those dead format douche bags. regardless you have no case against me and damn right i will criticize someone who will complain about having to pay ebay/pay pal fee's but have no problem fucking over someone else tell me what is wrong with that.

Guest drawthecurtains
why?? because it's true?

this is a forum. people are not nice. deal with it.

Somebody sell me a copy of TAITA. Mine is ringworn like a bitch and has brown gunk on the cover that wasn't there before it was shipped.
once you get youre replacement copy i'd be interested in this..

and what dose that have to do with this post? what do read all of my posts or somthing? you must be one of those dead format douche bags. regardless you have no case against me and damn right i will criticize someone who will complain about having to pay ebay/pay pal fee's but have no problem fucking over someone else tell me what is wrong with that.

Exactly the problem with ebay is you have to fuck someone over to compensate for the fees just to break even on the original purchase price to get your money back. Which is exactly why I was asking for opinions and whether or not it's even worth the goddamn hassle of putting shit on ebay and/or dealing with people who file paypal claims after 1 week of not getting a record, just so I can basically get a single copy of the records for free.