Set Your Goals Pre-Preorder

jcamps

Special Christmas Day (10:00am(pst)-11:59pm(pst))

Pre-Pre-Order

For Set Your Goals Fans!

The second and final press of the Set Your Goals Debut 7" "Reset" will be avaiable on February 3rd, 2009

But...

A Special Pre-Pre-Order will be launched on Christmas Day for all Set Your Goals Fans.

There will be 100 Limited Edition Glow In The Dark Packages for this pre-pre-order and we don't expect them to last very long.

Here's what's included in the Glow In The Dark Package:

- All 3 Versions of the Final Press (1-Glow In The Dark 7" Press, 1-Mint Green 7", 1-Platinum 7")

- 1 Set Your Goals Glow In The Dark Shirt

- 1 Set Your Goals Glow In The Dark Poster

Visit www. panicrecords. net on Christmas Day at 10am(pst) for full details and to pre-pre-order this package.

If you'd like to see what the shirt and records look like, here's a link to the picture...myspace won't let us put it in our message.

www. panicrecords. net/setyourgoals_christmas

kinda cool, doesn't say how much it is going to cost though. i'm not sure if i wanna shell money out just to get the glow in the dark one.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special Christmas Day (10:00am(pst)-11:59pm(pst))

Pre-Pre-Order

For Set Your Goals Fans!

The second and final press of the Set Your Goals Debut 7" "Reset" will be avaiable on February 3rd, 2009

But...

A Special Pre-Pre-Order will be launched on Christmas Day for all Set Your Goals Fans.

There will be 100 Limited Edition Glow In The Dark Packages for this pre-pre-order and we don't expect them to last very long.

Here's what's included in the Glow In The Dark Package:

- All 3 Versions of the Final Press (1-Glow In The Dark 7" Press, 1-Mint Green 7", 1-Platinum 7")

- 1 Set Your Goals Glow In The Dark Shirt

- 1 Set Your Goals Glow In The Dark Poster

Visit www. panicrecords. net on Christmas Day at 10am(pst) for full details and to pre-pre-order this package.

If you'd like to see what the shirt and records look like, here's a link to the picture...myspace won't let us put it in our message.

www. panicrecords. net/setyourgoals_christmas

kinda cool, doesn't say how much it is going to cost though. i'm not sure if i wanna shell money out just to get the glow in the dark one.

that is one amazing avatar btw i love aws