recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

man a few of you have some incredulous brains.

that's the least of it... being the new girl you're in for a ton of new things with this group... including superfluous dick jokes, she said's, and maybe even stalking. And my own unnecessary uses of "..." in every sentence. good times...

i guess we should start off by having a cat fight.

you guys would like that, right?

where are nicole and lia when i need them? geez.

now now, there's no need for fighting unless it's pillow fighting...and even then someone might get a black eye or a concussion.

nicole's probably asleep, and lia's probably asleep... like most people at 7am in the morning... or 9am your time.. maybe. i don't know i'm talking out of my ass. i've been up far too long... someone needs to send me some ambion or knock me out!

now now, there's no need for fighting unless it's pillow fighting...and even then someone might get a black eye or a concussion.

nicole's probably asleep, and lia's probably asleep... like most people at 7am in the morning... or 9am your time.. maybe. i don't know i'm talking out of my ass. i've been up far too long... someone needs to send me some ambion or knock me out!

yeah, if there's any possible way to hurt myself...it would happen.

and i hate having a real job, pfft. so depressing.

haha i'm tooootally down! ;]

now you'll get the boys all riled up. it doesn't take much around here, believe me.

well i gave it all away with the bikini photo anyway. 30-something posts in and i am the board slut now or something.

we can take them on if you want to do a 80's style WWF tag team.

fuckin' bring it bitches.

they're just not used to the whole bikini on a real girl instead of an untouchable and unreachable celebrity thing.

and we'll have to think of a rad entrance song for this whole tag team thing. not to mention some outrageous costumes and hair-dos.

Nicole has been up since 5:30 am. Coffee shop job ftl.

For the record if there is to be some grandiose battle I fight for whatever side pays the most and doesn't mind that I like to fight dirty. I like knives.

Nicole has been up since 5:30 am. Coffee shop job ftl.

For the record if there is to be some grandiose battle I fight for whatever side pays the most and doesn't mind that I like to fight dirty. I like knives.

i pay in....ritas italian ice! haha

com'on, that's got to be worth SOMETHING.

well i gave it all away with the bikini photo anyway. 30-something posts in and i am the board slut now or something.

we can take them on if you want to do a 80's style WWF tag team.

fuckin' bring it bitches.

they're just not used to the whole bikini on a real girl instead of an untouchable and unreachable celebrity thing.

and we'll have to think of a rad entrance song for this whole tag team thing. not to mention some outrageous costumes and hair-dos.

we will dominate with our badassery! my vote for theme song is Neon Knight by Black Sabbath.

and no more half nudity from me! only baggy sweats from now on. ***

***I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this statement as I wear bikini's on a regular occurrence.