recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

now now, there's no need for fighting unless it's pillow fighting...and even then someone might get a black eye or a concussion.

nicole's probably asleep, and lia's probably asleep... like most people at 7am in the morning... or 9am your time.. maybe. i don't know i'm talking out of my ass. i've been up far too long... someone needs to send me some ambion or knock me out!

Nicole has been up since 5:30 am. Coffee shop job ftl.

For the record if there is to be some grandiose battle I fight for whatever side pays the most and doesn't mind that I like to fight dirty. I like knives.

You are claimed for our side. DEAL WITH IT.

For the record if there is to be some grandiose battle I fight for whatever side pays the most and doesn't mind that I like to fight dirty. I like knives.

don't worry. i'll drive back to philly and 'convince' her that our side is the right side if i have to.

and pssshhhh if i looked like you i'd live in a bikini.

I am one who cannot be claimed. I'm more of a hired fighter/assassin.

This girl cannot be claimed. Nor told what to do unless the price is right.

And Allison, your Rita's payment intrigues me. I am willing to cause some sabbatoge for some delicious mango water ice.

And Allison, your Rita's payment intrigues me. I am willing to cause some sabbatoge for some delicious mango water ice.

mango > all other flavors

stipulation: i'll only purchase it for you from lia.

mango > all other flavors

stipulation: i'll only purchase it for you from lia.

That was going to be a stipulation I was going to set. She makes her water ice treats with love. She is my ice princess.

I can either bust up your opponent's kneecaps with a crowbar or poison them. The choice is yours.

That was going to be a stipulation I was going to set. She makes her water ice treats with love. She is my ice princess.

I can either bust up your opponent's kneecaps with a crowbar or poison them. The choice is yours.

the crowbar option definitely sounds more entertaining!

Ky dont worry about Bobby. Dude is a moody troll.

Also does anyone else think Ky is far too pretty to be who she says she is? I'm voting fake account. If not she's officially the weirdest addition to the board in a long time. She looks like the hot girl from high school who drunkenly made out with me at a party only to cry the next morning when she found out she made out with me.

Also does anyone else think Ky is far too pretty to be who she says she is? I'm voting fake account. If not she's officially the weirdest addition to the board in a long time. She looks like the hot girl from high school who drunkenly made out with me at a party only to cry the next morning when she found out she made out with me.

i think all the girls here are too pretty, seriously, i am not trying to sound creepy, but i think that the girls here are attractive... they all have fake picutres

;)

Ky dont worry about Bobby. Dude is a moody troll.

I would also like to state this is quite sarcastic. Shit my wife posts here and shes a smoking.

i pay in....ritas italian ice! haha

com'on, that's got to be worth SOMETHING.

i just woke up.

oh no you di'nt.

it's on, girl. no one steps on my frozen treat turf.