Ergs! - Ben Kweller 12" pre-order

hickey

Finally ...

the ERGS! "Ben Kweller" EP will see the vinyl format, in the form of a glorious black virgin vinyl 12" brought to you by FREEDOM SCHOOL RECORDS. The records will begin being pressed early January in a quantity of 500 and are scheduled to be officially released on MARCH 20th.

Here's your chance to secure one of the first batch, we're now taking retail pre-orders. Shipping begins on or slightly before the release date.

You can order up to three copies, but NO WHOLESALE orders until March.

For those of you who wish to send a Money Order, please email me at [email protected] for snail mail info.

For all you paypal people, send $12.00 per each 12" EP,

and $3.00 for media mail shipping within the US,

(that's $15 dollars total) to:

[email protected]

Thanks!

-Mike Hunchback

Curious about Canadian shipping.

Me too, I guess you could say we are BUY curious.

EDIT: seconds after posting I realized that I could have used "Bi" there too.

EDIT #2: canadian shipping is $5 for the first one, $1 after that, consider me outraged at the cost, and saddened by the fact that I couldnt change it if I tried.

Quality, not quantity. :)

Apparently you didnt get what I meant. This is a no risk release. It could be way cheaper and still make a nice profit.

I got it. I was talking about how you keep referring to it as an "8 song EP". It could be 100 songs, or 1 song, what does that matter? If anything, overall song length should be brought up rather than number of songs. (It's like how my dad decides which pizza to order at restaurants based on how many slices it has...)