Lifetime pressing info?

vardcore

I know of these variations:

HB: black, white, clear purple, clear maroon red

JBD: black, grey marble, clear maroon red, clear light purple w/ blue smoke (prolly a variation of the red one)

according to Dave Wagenschutz on the Jade Tree forum, HB on white is limited to 550

http://www.jadetree.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=69&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

All of the original Jade Tree art is long gone, from the era just before everything was digital and archived more often. So... we are in the process of attempting to collect original snapshots, etc from the band, so that we can rebuild the art. I'm not sure if that will end up meaning we have extra photos, different photos, exactly the same photos, or a weird fusion of reconstructed art and old art. My aim would be to replicate the originals, if not to make them better in some way (like if there was more art in the CD, then it would be cool if the LP included the missing stuff this time). Dan is on it... and he's hoping Ari has a shoebox hidden away somewhere...

All of the original Jade Tree art is long gone, from the era just before everything was digital and archived more often. So... we are in the process of attempting to collect original snapshots, etc from the band, so that we can rebuild the art. I'm not sure if that will end up meaning we have extra photos, different photos, exactly the same photos, or a weird fusion of reconstructed art and old art. My aim would be to replicate the originals, if not to make them better in some way (like if there was more art in the CD, then it would be cool if the LP included the missing stuff this time). Dan is on it... and he's hoping Ari has a shoebox hidden away somewhere...

Var, that sounds excellent! It would even be awesome to see screen printed art. To be honest, I just can't wait to hear these releases on vinyl. I missed the boat the first time around...got them on CD instead :(

Nice dude at JADE TREE says:

"Honestly, we don't have this information readily available and it was

before my time. This is probably close to accurate, but I would actually

imagine there were more in there somewhere.

We've actually been meaning to get an intern or something to do a

massive research project to figure this out for all of our releases, but

I don't see it happening for awhile."