Damn MP3 coupons

oakland

I picked up the Birds of Avalon record "Bazaar Bazaar" a while back and have been w/o a computer for a while...finally tried to download the mp3s and didn't work...e-mailed the company and apparently there's a time-frame that you have to download it by...so any record sitting in a store past this amount time gets fucked, regardless of purchase date by the consumer...I understand that it cost money to host that shit an all, but it's not like milk...shit's not legit...pissed me off

my download code for the Fleet Foxes record didn't work either...thankfully I have the CD for Sun Giant and Self-Titled, just figured downloading the actual mp3s would be higher quality than what iTunes would rip it at...

could always just buy the MP3s!

who pays for MP3's? i love digital downloads, but i refuse to pay .99 cents a song for something when i can have it in a physical format.

millions of people surprisingly, I am with you, won't waste the money on that. (unless its at the Subliminal Sounds shop cause shipping from Sweden is rough.)

But it seemed like a big deal that the coupons didn't work so that was my recommendation.

could always just buy the MP3s!

who pays for MP3's? i love digital downloads, but i refuse to pay .99 cents a song for something when i can have it in a physical format.

only on a few itunes exclusive ep's, like the jealous sound or murder by death. can't justify buying something you can get on a physical format of any kind and especially when it's the same price or more in mp3! digital should be cheaper!

i think if you get screwed on a dl code, you should just "find" it online ;) or email band and/or label to ask them what the deal is. they'll usually steer you in the right direction.