Hot Topic Today!!!

Guest builtbycash

Guest builtbycash

Went Into Hot Topic Today And AllTheir Clearance Stuff Was An Extra 50% Off. They HAd Some Pretty Good Vinyl In There To.

But I Only Got Some Didnt Buy All The Ones I Wanted But Could HAve Spent $16 Bucks And Got:

Gym Class Heroes - Clothes Off Etched 7" Blue

Throwdown - covered in venom - clear red

Some Panic At The Disco 7" for .99$

H2O - nothing to prove - white

hopesfall - no wings to speak of - light blue

street dogs - state of grace - red

silverstein - arrivals and departures - light blue

And Then I Just Bought The International Superheroes Of Hardcore HPxHc at regular price whatever it was.

I Might Just Go Back To Get More If The Sale Is Still On Tomorrow.

Everyone Go Hit Up Your Local Hot Topic!

Mine Had A Shitload Of Walls Of Jericho, Throwdown, Polysics, Scars On Broadway, H2O And Lots More.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually something you guys should check out if possible.

My brother dragged me into a hot topic yesterday and I stumbled into this.

I picked up Blacklisted - Heavier.... for 2.50 and the last coheed DLP for like 4.98 or something, which I figured I'd pick it up at that price even though I wasn't that into it.

I wish mine was more "stocked" with finds, but great deals for sure

wow none of the hot topics near me even in columbus have shit on clearance

one doesn't. the other one does but is closing so they aren't running the 50% off sale. they said they would be putting all there stuff on sale the last week of the month. they had the radiohead box set for like $24. if it was 50% off it would be like $12 and an amazing deal.

Guest kevinb
wow none of the hot topics near me even in columbus have shit on clearance

one doesn't. the other one does but is closing so they aren't running the 50% off sale. they said they would be putting all there stuff on sale the last week of the month. they had the radiohead box set for like $24. if it was 50% off it would be like $12 and an amazing deal.

in columbus ohio ? if so what said ht is it ?

I actually grabbed a white one for 4.98 a few weeks ago, thinking it was yellow. I took it back and switched it for the yellow. I'd assume no one bought the white one yet though, I feel like I'm the only one that is ever buying any vinyl at my local Hot Topic.

But yeah, if they still have the white one, it's probably 4.98 or less.

jonny do they have the AJJ 10" exclusive color there?

I usually go to the one in Greensburg, I live real close to the mall that it is in. They have very few quality records, though.

The one in Monroeville Mall definitely has something going with No Idea and VC. A lot more records and a lot more records worth buying. I am rarely in that mall though... I hate driving through the area and I hate the whole environment there. I went there once to do some Christmas shopping and they did have the AJJ 10".

Now that I think about it, I may be passing through Monroeville tomorrow. If I have the time, I 'll think about stopping to see what they have. Hopefully some clearance.

in columbus ohio ? if so what said ht is it ?

sorry i am in NY

jonny do they have the AJJ 10" exclusive color there?

I usually go to the one in Greensburg, I live real close to the mall that it is in. They have very few quality records, though.

The one in Monroeville Mall definitely has something going with No Idea and VC. A lot more records and a lot more records worth buying. I am rarely in that mall though... I hate driving through the area and I hate the whole environment there. I went there once to do some Christmas shopping and they did have the AJJ 10".

Now that I think about it, I may be passing through Monroeville tomorrow. If I have the time, I 'll think about stopping to see what they have. Hopefully some clearance.

totally not related to vinyl, but has the monroeville mall changed much since dawn of the dead was filmed?

Guest kevinb

as for Dawn of the dead i could be wrong but I thought it was supposed to be in monroeville,ohio in such case is a fucking hick ass town that would never have a mall at any size