Paypal Refund

What MARC said.

Too late to do anything. You can't file a claim or anything. Too far gone at this point.

Where did you order from?

I thought I had to wait 45 days after the purchase to claim a refund..

the website is ih8wrekirdz.com, but I suggest you don't go on it cause I just went on it and my anti-virus just blocked some kind of virus with the website.

No, you can file a claim immediately after your purchase if you want.

45 days is maximum amount of time you have to do anything.

After the 45 days is up, you are out of luck.

Damn! If only I could get an answer from them.

I sent them an e-mail 1 month after I did the purchase to know what was up with the order and they said they would ship it asap because they did't go on the website often (they have an ebay account too), but now it's been 4 months and still no news and no answer from my last e-mail I sent. So yeah, I guess I'll never get these records and lost 60$ :'(

Thanks with the help tho, I Appreciate it

If your funding source was a credit card you can do a chargeback with your bank. This is one reason to fund with a paypal purchase with a credit card and not your bank account.

yeah, do this. even if you did use your bank account, go to your bank if it was debit card to automatic withdrawal and ask to fill out an affidavit. but do it fast. i work at a bank and our limit is a few months.

this is why I hate PO's so much. I did the sabot PO, months later when everyone gets their records and mine don't show and jordan refuses to answer my emails, I get jacked out of money by a guy everyone says is a great guy, psh. So yeah, 45 days or you're at the mercy of the label/mailorder

this is why I hate PO's so much. I did the sabot PO, months later when everyone gets their records and mine don't show and jordan refuses to answer my emails, I get jacked out of money by a guy everyone says is a great guy, psh. So yeah, 45 days or you're at the mercy of the label/mailorder

this is why I'm never gonna do a PO again without the records in hand.

this is why I'm never gonna do a PO again without the records in hand.

which also sucks because you then miss out on some records you might end up paying $50 or more later on. It just sucks when you put a certain amount of trust into someone, especially someone with good credibility and then you still get jerked around. I guess you could always do the PO, then at 45 days, if the record still hasn't dropped, file a claim.

If your funding source was a credit card you can do a chargeback with your bank. This is one reason to fund with a paypal purchase with a credit card and not your bank account.

I just got off the phone with Paypal and Visa. Visa said they can't do anything about it because it's too late. Paypal said they were gonna contact the seller and try to file a dispute even if it's pretty much too late. So there's not much i can do now at this point, it sucks but i guess i'm gonna have to buy my 2 records from ebay one day..

• 3 weeks later...
good to hear you finally got a refund. did the site give it to you or did paypal come through?

the site, took them a while to answer back, my hopes were down, but when i called paypal, they said they would still file a dispute even if it's too late. i don't know if this is why the seller got back at me, but whatever, i'm glad it's over now.