Fake Problems "It's Great to Be Alive" LP news

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how to get a copy of the euro release of this? I need the euro release of their new 7" also. I've been gone from VC for a long time so sorry if I seem really unknowing. Fake Problems is the only band left that I collect.

Im sure Green Hell will be getting them

awesome, thanks dude.

Anyone mind telling me if I'm missing out on something since I've been gone? I was tight for cash and my internet and television have been out for a couple months because of it. Fake problems wise they had the picture disk, and then is the red VC exclusive of “Dream Team/ Rumble In The Jungle the only color of that release? Am I missing anything else that was recently put out?

awesome, thanks dude.

Anyone mind telling me if I'm missing out on something since I've been gone? I was tight for cash and my internet and television have been out for a couple months because of it. Fake problems wise they had the picture disk, and then is the red VC exclusive of “Dream Team/ Rumble In The Jungle the only color of that release? Am I missing anything else that was recently put out?

I think thats it dude. I think the 7" is just one color (clear red).

awesome, thanks dude.

there was the under the influence, it's been more than a couple months by now I think, but that was two colors.

When did VC put the E-V-E-L 12"s up for pre order?

Those have been up for at least a couple weeks now...

PS that marks 1500 posts, etched B side, neat...

It's been talked about like a dozen times on this board. Fuck, I think it's already been covered in this very thread, even.

1 - VC exclusive

2 - S1D/USA/Retail

3 - Green hell

Edit - I guess it was covered in the TP/PO thread

Whoever made a list on the last page didn't mention the (I believe) 4 different versions of the last LP too

7" is as follows:

300 on red(VC exclusive)

500 is greenhell

700 is everyone else

can't figure out the colors but would think yellow and blue would look nice

the LP is as follows:

300 on Clear Gold (Vinyl Collective Exclusive)

500 on Opaque Blue (Hot Topic Exclusive)

700 on Clear Pink

There is going to be an European color, too, out of 500 copies.

It's been talked about like a dozen times on this board. Fuck, I think it's already been covered in this very thread, even.

1 - VC exclusive

2 - S1D/USA/Retail

3 - Green hell

Edit - I guess it was covered in the TP/PO thread

Whoever made a list on the last page didn't mention the (I believe) 4 different versions of the last LP too

sorry dude, I explained that I haven't had internet in a couple months and I just wanted to make sure I was getting a grasp on everything since I gave up collecting all bands but Fake Problems.

I ado appreciate the info though.