new webstore(in progress)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I think I'm done for tonight. added a bunch of kiss of death records, methadones/copyrights split CDs, honor system lps from Randy, and a shit ton of random old 7"s i had gotten when i was planning on starting a distro. I'll probably find more stuff to add tomorrow when i go to my office.

What songs are on that Rudiments 7"? And can I have Aubrey give you money directly for it instead of mailordering it? She does work next to you, after all. :)

dude, her desk is like, totally, like, 20 feet away from mine. We're not next to each other until February 3rd.

yeah that's cool with me.

songs are: Terror in the Heartland, Blowout & Land Shark

no Black Mambas is not OOP, I did something that knocked off the second option in the menu, it's up there now.

I'm adding a lot of new items right now, so keep an eye out and maybe you'll see some cool oddball items to pick up.

Seriously with the people being like, "Is it out of print? I meant to buy it".

I'd just say it was OOP and throw the rest on ebay. Not that anyone here wants to buy or collect records just because they're rare.

no Black Mambas is not OOP, I did something that knocked off the second option in the menu, it's up there now.

I'm adding a lot of new items right now, so keep an eye out and maybe you'll see some cool oddball items to pick up.

Seriously with the people being like, "Is it out of print? I meant to buy it".

I'd just say it was OOP and throw the rest on ebay. Not that anyone here wants to buy or collect records just because they're rare.

I haven't bought it yet because my currency is doing really bad against your currency at the moment, plus the shipping kills it. Paying $30 for 1 LP ain't fun.

the last night was a ton of fun, this band called i am rich played, totally sounded like a modern kiss...they had R-I-C-H all lit up with christmas lights behind them and the bass drum was illuminated too

which costumes did they have on?

I Love Rich has been around FOREVER...totally great band, but you gotta be in the mood for em...great rock and roll band though...so amazing they play some of those songs with a straight face.

gonna order olehole tomorrow, just waitin to see what else youll put up

I think everything is up that's goin up for a little while...I'm gonna try to get some of the Lifeline releases up this week but I'm waiting for Joe to call me back....I have a few KOD CDs I need to get up yet too, but the weather sucks and I didn't feel like making the trek over there today in the snowstorm.