new webstore(in progress)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is big cartel? Is it easier than just using paypal merchant account to sell stuff on my website? Opinions?

the interface is really easy to use and the payment system is still paypal based, but also credit card payment availability. just create an account and screw around with it...it's really easy

How is big cartel? Is it easier than just using paypal merchant account to sell stuff on my website? Opinions?

the interface is really easy to use and the payment system is still paypal based, but also credit card payment availability. just create an account and screw around with it...it's really easy

forsure agree...check out my store:

www.solidarityrecordings.bigcartel.com

i made one recently cause i was sick of the clutter on myspace and the buttons never working or having problems after myspace did updates...its pretty simple to make, just takes a little messing around with and they have offer some cool things

Heh, the only thing that bothers me about switching over is I spent so much time typing out html for my .com page. It wasn't hard, just very repetitive. Lots of tables. The catalog section gave me a particularly hard time. Oh well, always got to move forward. This will probably be easier in the future anyways.

Heh, the only thing that bothers me about switching over is I spent so much time typing out html for my .com page. It wasn't hard, just very repetitive. Lots of tables. The catalog section gave me a particularly hard time. Oh well, always got to move forward. This will probably be easier in the future anyways.

all my html work wasn't super advanced...but yeah I spent a LOT of time fine-tuning it. i know i lost a lot of sales of the new Capital LP because I didn't have a functioning store...even Virgil said it wasn't selling as well as Homefront...I'm gonna do a media blitz this weekend and get the word out again!

So....When will you be selling some Olehole tests? I mean...with a store and all.

Actually this makes me more interested in your stuff. Pretty easy to use.

Not until after the covers get screened...I'm gonna call the artist and talk to him, thanks for the reminder!!

justin, i want one of these!

store looks rad.