Thursday Singles Club 7"

I don't think this was posted, but if it was, sorry!

If you join the Thursday Dove Club (which I think is pretty silly), you will get many things including a 7" as it says on the Thursday Doves website:

"Members also gain access to the “Thursday Singles Club”. Through the “Singles Club” members will receive an exclusive limited edition Thursday seven–inch EP which will feature brand new studio recordings. Each seven–inch will be hand numbered and signed. These will only be available through the “Singles Club” and will not be reprinted. Throughout the year we will also be posting other exclusive Thursday recordings."

I suppose I'll have to join just for this.

These are officially the shittiest things people have paid money for, ever.

Truth.

I didn't even have the heart to click on them and see how much the VIP packages were...I worry about people who spend all that money to maybe pass the guitar player in a shitty band his instrument in between songs.

These are officially the shittiest things people have paid money for, ever.

Truth.

I didn't even have the heart to click on them and see how much the VIP packages were...I worry about people who spend all that money to maybe pass the guitar player in a shitty band his instrument in between songs.

apparently, that costs 450 dollars to do.