Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Here's a quick photo i took of my copies of the Minor Threat LP

[image]

[image]

I'm planning on taking a photo of my mostly complete Paint It Black vinyl collection, and probably the rest of my Yemin related bands too.

I've been meaning to start a Flickr site for photos of my Hot Water Music collection at it's peak.

I probably have a few others I can take photos of too.

This thread rules!

Very nice, wasn't the 1st pressing back black on black?

Here's a quick photo i took of my copies of the Minor Threat LP

[image]

[image]

I'm planning on taking a photo of my mostly complete Paint It Black vinyl collection, and probably the rest of my Yemin related bands too.

I've been meaning to start a Flickr site for photos of my Hot Water Music collection at it's peak.

I probably have a few others I can take photos of too.

This thread rules!

ha, I took exactly the same pictue as Billy some time ago :D

also, my OOS

[image]

[image]

riverdales USA and the brain live on black are 2nd pressings of the records. toab was repressed on black and they are stamped with the asian man address. only 100 of them were made and thats it. it will NOT be pressed again on asian man. we have about 40 or so left.

if you plan to pick up any thing riverdales or ben weasel i would say do it now. as non of these will be repressed by asian man.

I thought Invasion USA and The Brain That Wouldn't Die on black were Hot Topic exclusives. That's where I got them, anyway.

riverdales USA and the brain live on black are 2nd pressings of the records. toab was repressed on black and they are stamped with the asian man address. only 100 of them were made and thats it. it will NOT be pressed again on asian man. we have about 40 or so left.

if you plan to pick up any thing riverdales or ben weasel i would say do it now. as non of these will be repressed by asian man.

I thought Invasion USA and The Brain That Wouldn't Die on black were Hot Topic exclusives. That's where I got them, anyway.

they were HT excl.

here's my Snug vinyl collection. if you haven't heard of these guys, check them out. you'll like them if you're into old Weezer, Ozma and/or The Rentals.

[image]

My Girl (Keith) - Icy Blue Vinyl 7" Single

Caroline - Amber Vinyl 7" Single

Ode to the Day - White Vinyl 7" Single

Beatnik Girl - Purple Vinyl 7" Single

[image]

Snug - LP

From Solar to Polar - LP

What's the pressing info on Another Way on red? And wasn't there a pink variant also?

The red is from the 2nd press out of 600. There is a pink opaque from the 1st pressing but it was limited to like 100 or 200 and the rest were black.

Loving the Teenage Bottlerocket collection. Is there something stamped/printed on the dust cover for Another Way or is it a reflection?

It's actually a stamp that says One Legged Pup that is on the record sleeve, I just didn't notice and flip it over haha.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic