Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Guest duhpunk
Wasn't there a 7x7" boxset for Anthem?

It's on the first 7"s pic. It's those stacked pic discs in clear sleeves.

Okay. Didn't see it the first go around.

That LTJ collection is awesome!

Nice work.

What one was the hardest to find? Any white whales? And which one are you the most proud of?

Thanks!

My white whale is definitely the /1 Green/Blue Swirl Greased vinyl from 4th press. I've no idea who might have it.

I'm most proud of the pink birthday cake because that is the first LTJ piece of vinyl I ever bought and is what got me into record collecting in the first place. The hardest one to find that I have is the clear yellow kemuri split one that has the misspress of black smoke in it.

Nice work.

What one was the hardest to find? Any white whales? And which one are you the most proud of?

Thanks!

My white whale is definitely the /1 Green/Blue Swirl Greased vinyl from 4th press. I've no idea who might have it.

I'm most proud of the pink birthday cake because that is the first LTJ piece of vinyl I ever bought and is what got me into record collecting in the first place. The hardest one to find that I have is the clear yellow kemuri split one that has the misspress of black smoke in it.

I have one of those, but mine only has a few streaks. Like 2 or 3

Just completed the colored LPs from the Descendents:

[image]

If you can help me out with one of the following, please pm me!

Descendents - Ride The Wild 7" (Pinsicato)

Descendents - Milo Goes To College LP - black vinyl (New Alliance)

Descendents - Enjoy! LP - black vinyl (Enigma)

Descendents - Bonus Fat LP - black vinyl (New Alliance)

I found a first pressing of Milo Goes for like $25 a while back, the top right corner is crumbling but the album is mint, does it go for a lot? I would assume that "Cool To Be You" is worth more after looking at some ebay prices.

Just completed the colored LPs from the Descendents:

[image]

If you can help me out with one of the following, please pm me!

Descendents - Ride The Wild 7" (Pinsicato)

Descendents - Milo Goes To College LP - black vinyl (New Alliance)

Descendents - Enjoy! LP - black vinyl (Enigma)

Descendents - Bonus Fat LP - black vinyl (New Alliance)

great....

:)

My Less Than Jake collection. Sorry for the camera quality but the fiances camera is on the fritz.

Wow insane LTJ Collection, was gonna post mine but this puts my Collection to Shame haha

Nice!

Post yours too. Love to see more LTJ.

I felt that way about NOFX after seeing fruittomike's but I'm going to post mine this weekend anyways

Nice work.

Thanks!

Do you have any memorabilia? Toys or bobble heads? Would love to see them as well

Nice work.

Thanks!

Var has it. I've offered him lots of money for it. He isn't getting rid of it.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic